Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

BelmontClan

Nov 15, 2009
Usually I scream really loud at a game if I'm getting particularly annoyed. I know that I did it so much at the beginning of Jak 2 that I threw that game out AND threw out Jak 3 in the trash. Just trying to attempt to tag goals with a hover vehicle with dodgy controls is near impossible when you have to suffer through randomly generated objects BLOCKING YOU. Just thinking about it brings out the rage.

Generally it's a heartfelt cry of I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT!

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
"Oh you nugget!" "NUGGETS!" "FREAKIN' NUGGETS!" "DON'T YOU DO THAT GIRL!"

Toby has taken over my life.

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
By the sons of Osiris!
You absolute and utter toebag!
Suck my dick I'm a shark!
Listen here you cunting girlwipe, I'm going to kill you, and then I'm going to kill everyone you ever knew so when you die no one will mourn you!
Well bums to that good sirs.
Oh yeah! Think you're so fucking clever? Well I'm raping your grandmother, RIGHT. THIS. INSTANT.

espressojet

Feb 22, 2011
VegetaPrinceofSaiyans said:
Just look at the video...probably most of this stuff has been uttered by me at one point in time or another.

I like the part where he gets angry

Sulgoth

Aug 16, 2010
Turns out you can make a convincing act of speaking in tongues when your pissed. Its even better when your team mates think your possessed.

I'll try to remember what I said something like: Ilk camma drak naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Don't ask I don't even know.

lonelydays17

Nov 3, 2009
I think it was to...Earthbound? Against Pokey:
RAGH!!!STUPIDPIECEOF****CAN'TEVENGETTHIS****INGTHINGTOWORKGODIEINAFIREYOUSTUPIDSONOFABACKSTABBING***HOLE! or something to that degree.

sylekage

Dec 24, 2008
Screaming wise, I let out a good ole "Fucking Twatnugget!!" I don't know, don't ask.

I was playing a game with a friend, and I let out a long "Fuuuuuuck" he asked what happened, and I said "I just got died!"

Yes, I tried to mix up I just died, and I just got killed together. I was so mad I got a brain fart.

Turned it into a good joke though

Wevet

Dec 24, 2010
Mine had to be when I was playing Halo ODST with a friend, and I got so pissed off during firefight that I yelled. "That's it. I'm fucking done. We're not dying anymore. I'm done. I'm done dying." Which was at the beginning of the final round in the set (When the enemies are hardest, and we were out of lives) And he said he was really sorry, but he had to go for a few minutes. When he got back, I was finishing off the last brute, after dominating the entire round. He was speechless. So was I.

This same friend also randomly yells "FUCK ME IN THE ASS!" When playing games.

fooddood3

Nov 5, 2010
I hope you die of cancer you ****-nugget!
Or alternatively, "You ought ta change your name to Rodney King, cuz you're about to get knocked the FUCK OUT!"

MeatsOfEvil

Dec 4, 2009
I don't personally do this, but I have a friend who substitutes the word "cock" into sentences when he's mad. Hilarity ensues.

"Cocks in a cock!"
"Give me a fucking cock!"

kakaomasse

Jan 27, 2010
What an interest this topic enjoys:D

I would contribute as well, but it's all swearing, and we've all been down that road.

DeltaWolfson

May 9, 2011
I was playing Black ops. I was having a losing streak, all of a sudden I was yelling at my Pikachu plushy and I call it a racist little yellow punk.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
while playing katamari damacy: whatever giant crown wearing guy! i'll go grab a few more crown wearing dogs and then you're fucked!

it actually makes perfect sense in context.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
"You asshole! If your going to kill me, at least look at me you flying rat shit! I did not buy this game just so you could turn around and hit me with you bullshit ray!"
If you could not tell, I was mad. I don't remember the game but I do remember that I had kept dying and was starting to get more than a little mad at the game by this point.

Thecard

Apr 27, 2011
I usually say something along the lines of "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" to the tune of a well known song(I dislike variety). Other than that, I usually end up staring at in silence for half an hour wondering how anything could be this aggravating. Then I punch kittens. Only the orange kittens though.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
You know Mass Effect? You know how, until you hit about level 25, combat is obscenely hard, since all your equipment is crap and your powers are practically useless?

It is during those portions that I utter such gems as these:

No. No. No. This is not acceptable. You can't DO THAT! Ever! Never ever! You can't just fucking KILL ME! No. No. No. No. No. Do I need to say it again? NO!

Of course. Of FUCKING COURSE I have to die, and of course you all have to run all over the goddamn world screaming "Go, Go, Go!" at the top of your lungs, because actually playing this game and having fun would just be ridiculous.

Garrus, why are you so FUCKING USELESS?! Wrex, if you do not get the FUCK out of my way, I will fucking KILL SOMETHING! I will murder you to death!

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING ASARI CLONE! QUIT USING THROW! FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS!

This is bullshit. Now I have to go all the way back, because the goddamn game NEVER AUTOSAVES! Having an autosave feature and never using it is the dumbest thing that has ever been. BioWare is full of assholes, and I hate them.

Why? Why in the HELL? WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL DOES THIS GAME SUCK SO MUCH?! And why does it take so GODDAMN LONG TO LOAD? Grrraaarrruugghhhuuu!

And that just scratches the surface. I don't just yell at games, I give sermons on just why they suck... and then continue to play them.

P.S. For the record, I love Mass Effects 1 and 2. It's just that the combat in the early stages of both games (the first one in particular) can get more than just a little bit frustrating.