Wii U Controller Limitations to Save on Costs, Says Nintendo

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
Treblaine said:
Well this THREAD is about the Wii-U cost cutting on components.

I am making the always relevant point that cheap nub-sliders are a big mistake, and use examples to support that.
That's a pretty wafer thin justification. I very seriously doubt that sticks are in any meaningful way more expensive than sliders. Maybe an extra dollar since its got a button built into it, maybe.

I called your iPad comparisons drivel, because everything I've read that rag's on Nintendo for producing an iPad clone, or talks about how iPad is so much better than WiiU has been precisely that: inane bullshit. I didn't read the latter half of your post or watch any of your imbedded video's, so if you've achieved some new level of insight my apologies.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
walrusaurus said:
Treblaine said:
Well this THREAD is about the Wii-U cost cutting on components.

I am making the always relevant point that cheap nub-sliders are a big mistake, and use examples to support that.
That's a pretty wafer thin justification. I very seriously doubt that sticks are in any meaningful way more expensive than sliders. Maybe an extra dollar since its got a button built into it, maybe.

I called your iPad comparisons drivel, because everything I've read that rag's on Nintendo for producing an iPad clone, or talks about how iPad is so much better than WiiU has been precisely that: inane bullshit. I didn't read the latter half of your post or watch any of your imbedded video's, so if you've achieved some new level of insight my apologies.
Huh? It's "Wafer thin justification" to stay on topic? Yeeeeeah, keep telling yourself that, I don't care if you ignore it, that just shows how little faith you have in your own argument. You clearly don't have a leg to stand on with this point that's why you keep desperately trying to say it is not relevant.

You're getting desperate, I've got your goat now and you are lashing out with baseless insults, just calling all unfavourable comparisons "inane bullshit" without any possible explanation.

Then taking the ultimate in immaturity and refusing to read my whole reply... yet you felt the need to respond? If you don't think my post is worth reading why is it worth replying?

I'm sorry these home truths are hard for you to swallow but that's no excuse to resort to such petty fallacies as "I won't read it, LA LA LA LAH! If you can't hear your argument it's not true!".