Wii Wings Flap Wii Accessories to New Lows

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
Is it just me or does it look like they shopped Andre the Giant's right hand on that poor, embarrassed model?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Kmadden2004 said:
ziggybogidou said:
This is why people hate the wii.
I have to say I cannot blame them.
Agreed. And I actually own a Wii!

What's the betting that a number of PS3/Xbox fanboys who will directly blame Nintendo for this third party waste of space?
Same here as well and I own a Wii too. This is just embrassing.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Wow... am I the only one who needed that picture to get rid of another image in my mind that is not as child friendly?

But really, at this point there is nothing third-party companies could do to make me lower my opinion of the Wii, which is somewhere on the floor of the Mariana trench.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
lmao, i really did laugh out loud (rather loudly) when i seen the picture of that woman. Jeezz Nintendo.. wow.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
I... really? That's a real thing?

I'm fairly sure I could recreate those with a piece of A2 paper, some scissors and some electrical tape.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Yes i have a Wii and i used to quite like it but, i cant even remember the last time i even plugged it in. Its not like its terrible but, coming home and waving your arms around at a TV for half an hour seems a little bit weird dont you think? This 'Bird' thing kind of proves it and its not really 'Proper' gaming...

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I thought whole thing about wii was it was suposed to stimulate imagination...

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
ziggybogidou said:
canadamus_prime said:
I feel obligated to remind everyone that most of these crap accessories aren't developed by Nintendo.
But the Balance board, Gun steering wheel etc are.
Therefore they started it.
There were plenty of questionable peripherals available before Nintendo released any of those. And it's not like we won't be seeing them for the PS3 or Natal. This hardshovelware is endemic to any motion control gimmick, not just the Wii.

Dimbo_Sama

Mar 20, 2009
"add a sensation that you will not feel mimicking a flying chicken with your hands alone,"

We've offically hit the zenith of stupid lines to use in selling your products...

...yes I ment to say zenith I think this is absolutely fucking hillarious.

Mar 16, 2009
"1. Slide fingers into finger slots
2. Secure wrist strap
3. Flap your wings and fly"

Is there any warning on the wings that say I can't actually fly with them? Because those instructions are giving me an idea for a lawsuit. Actually, encouraging me to fly in the instructions might be able to render the warning null... this will be fun :D