Wii Wings Flap Wii Accessories to New Lows

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Tom Goldman said:
I can't tell you how many people think that you need the Wii Wheel to play Mario Kart Wii, or that golf club/tennis racket Wii Remote attachments are actually more than pieces of plastic.
I'm trying to determine whether this is an artistic use of hyperbole or if you are simply stating that you really don't know.

TurboPanda

Apr 19, 2010
People need to look at the good side of this pointless accessory. Just find whoever buys one and delete them from the gene pool.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
You know what? If the visuals were good quality (but then again, wii...) and something similar to that flower game on PS3 (it's on ps3, right?), I'd totally fucking play it.

Imagine that flower game, which is beautiful, but as a bird and with wings. That's like a stoner's dream game, man. Hahahah.

t0mba

Aug 10, 2009
I really hope they paid that lady a lot of money to take a picture with those

AndyRock

Dec 22, 2009
Why oh why? the wii has awesome first party games, (SMG2 is pretty fucking good) but then it is brought down by the stupid accessories and shovel-ware

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
The more of these Wii attachments that come out the more I can hear the words, "just how much can we get away with?"

Dear Nintendo you raised me, took care of me, taught me to shoot things... and now you have sent me to live with my uncles PC and 360. DO YOU STILL LOVE ME NINTENDO?

haku1219

Apr 4, 2010
what the hell are you talking?!.... that woman doesnt feel completely ridiculous or stupid in any way sarcasm* ^_^

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
It may be stupid looking, and I wonder why anyone would buy it, but it still doesn't top the Wii bowling ball peripheral.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
ziggybogidou said:
This is why people hate the wii.
I have to say I cannot blame them.
As a gamer (not the casual kind) and a Wii owner: I am ashamed to tell anyone who I don't know for long I own a Wii. They always assume I play Wii Fit or sportsresort...

There are copies of those in the house, but I distance myself from my kid sister because of that;)

I do enjoy Mario & Sonic @ Olympics. It's simple and actually gives you a good workout. Try 100mtr sprint or swimming, use Controler + Nunchuck, a bit slower, but wonders for the waistline;)

Also, a bit more OT: This is probably fake. I HOPE it's fake. What game would use this?