Wikileaks Exposes North Korean Dictator's Son as Gaming Nerd

tehannihalator

Apr 6, 2010
chemicalreaper said:
If the two Koreas want to battle it out to see which one's better, don't drag all of us into it... just duke it out in Starcraft!
If South Korea wins I'll be hiding in my fallout shelter

Johnson McGee

Nov 16, 2009
I can see two directions to this, the simcity and civilization route, or the fallout and modern warfare route.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Seriously? They think he wouldn't be a good dictator? Koreans could just settle all their disputes with Starcraft now, leaders going head to head.

And not to mention quite a few games teaching tactics, how to not get people pissed at you, and everything else a dictator would ever need to know.

Tim Latshaw said:
This cable is entirely inaccurate. Everybody knows there are absolutely no requirements necessary for running North Korea.
This just made my day.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
So the first gamer we could have as a world leader would be a brutal dictator?

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Tropico 3 instantly came into mind. I don't think he would be that good in Civilization (V) though.

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
Brian Hendershot said:
Let's all hope Johg-chol doesn't decide to pick up a copy of homefront.
Kek! I am sure it'll be his favourite game soon enough, though it'd have to include the option of fighting for N. Korea too. But good catch.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
He already has the tactics down...

Think about having an army behind him. *shudder*

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
.....so i may have played him in Armored Core or Starcraft?
Huh.
Lets just hope he doesn't have X-box live, it may actually motivate him to take up arms.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
I saw on the BBC once, that one of the "Evil step-brothers" (hehe) was infamously quoted for saying that he "didn't agree with his country's Hereditary Rule system. he wasn't against his family, but he didn't support the system", or something like that? Why do i have a feeling that it's THAT guy, because he's a gamer; and I'm prejudiced. :)

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Quick someone introduce Jong-un to Katamari Damacy and tetris.

That should chill him out enough that Jong-un would be a benevolent dictator instead of a ruthless one

TehAudioSurfer

May 25, 2010
I'm more interested in how his eldest son is too much of a "playboy" to be a dictator, it doesn't really count when you have to kidnap people to party with you.

Underground Man

Sep 20, 2010
I'm curious as to if he's ever played Overlord. Perfect game for a North Korean dictator. :p

100% corruption, baby.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Is this the same son who got caught without proper papers or something when he tried visiting disneyland?

If so, I quite like this one :p