Will you buy a One?

gibbles545

Dec 1, 2011
I don't intend to. My main reason being that I do not want a kinect, I don't currently own one and don't want to buy one. I have nothing against those who like motion controls, but they have little appeal for me. So microsoft bundling them together despite the fact they can work seperately is silly to me.

If they want to go the direction of the wii thats their perogative, but I dont intend to join them.

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
Da pyro man 999 said:
I've been a console gamer for as long as i have been gaming. Being that i'm a big 360 player, the xbone has actually forced me to begin looking at PC gaming for the first time, which is pretty impressive.
You can use your PC just like your console. You can hook it up to the TV, use a 360 controller and a padder to map it and voila a better gaming console + internet TV. In addition, you are also not limited to which controller you wish to use, I have a ton of them various brands. You have quite a bit more flexibility with a PC, you can play many old games free as well as the new stuff. You can build a gaming rig on the cheap as well that will blow away anything a console can do.

DyqstARD

Jul 20, 2011
It's a PC for me, too long have I had 30 games on my steam account that i've never been able to play due to hardware restrictions.