Wise Counsel

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
David Bjur said:
McMullen said:
David Bjur said:
Wow, I didn't expect that. I just got Mass Effect 3's ending spoiled to me.
Well, F*** you Critical Miss.
So, what's it like living under a rock?

I haven't played it either, and I've still picked up that much from what people around me say.
I find your response offensive, and the reason I haven't heard of it is because I have avoided Mass Effect threads and threads that has high spoiler-value.
NinjaDeathSlap said:
You managed to go this long without having the ending to ME3 spoiled for you?

Where was your internet connection these last 2 months?
As I said to the other guy, I avoided threads that could potentially spoil the ending to me.
chaosyoshimage said:
Sigh, me too, although I had most of it put together anyway, so this just confirms it. I JUST started the game too.
Yeah, me too, one of my friends spoiled that explosions had something to do with the ending and with all the "MASS EFFECT 3'S ENDING SUCKS" threads I was sort of guessing that you would blow up something that you treasured. Luckily we have Critical Miss to help us figuring out the ending.
And I haven't even gotten to insert the disc into my Xbox....
Considering the fact that they're coming out with the extended cut DLC, knowing what the current ending is voided sort of.

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
David Bjur said:
I find your response offensive
Says the guy who responds to You Should Know This Already spoilers with an f*** you.

Being an easily offended offensive person isn't exactly an approach that'll endear you to many people.

Estelindis

Jan 25, 2008
So true; absolutely on the money. Poor Shepard! I know how he feels myself; can't even be vaguely interested in anything related to Mass Effect anymore (though not quite how he feels, it's not like that ending affected my whole life!).

Char-Nobyl

May 8, 2009
Grey Carter said:
Wise Counsel

The Gamer's Guide to Problem Solving.

Read Full Article
Oh. So you're displeased with the ending of Mass Effect 3?

Funny. I seem to remember a comic dedicated to informing us how we're crybaby pussies if we didn't like the ME3 ending [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/9541-Mass-Effect-3-Retake-This].

So do we have your official permission to be upset by the ending now?

NardBasket

Nov 28, 2010
Wow, Shepherd's summary of the ending is painfully true. It really sucks feeling like 90+ hours across three games boiled down to a crap ending. Like leaving a Thanksgiving feast starving :(