Wizard of Oz Plus Left 4 Dead Equals Awesome

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
Baconmonster723 said:
Strategia said:
Reminds me of that House+L4D crossover I found somewhere.

Anything + L4D = awesome.
I almost died I'm laughing so hard.........
That was my first response as well. I was gasping for breath. Whoever made that pic just nailed it so well.

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
someone needs to make a l4d2 map for the wizard of oz. that would be just pure epicness.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Well Escapist Modders, you have your task, now get to work.
(Would supply Links to our 2 Modding groups, but the Group search doesn't seem to wrok that well right now)

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
I do see a bit of a hole in this though: what does the tin man have to worry about? The zombies slobbering on him?
Now that my rare bout of seriousness is past,
WHOOPEE
Now I just have to hope that valve releases the modding tools (or at least the best custom campaigns) to xbox at some point in the forseeable future.

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
All the way through this article I was thinking of the Campaign whilst singing in my head "There's no Canada, like French Canada" ...

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
This would get boycotted soooo fast. Like, totally. Before you could, like, say, like, boycott. Totally.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
Maybe if they threw in The Village People mod then I would be interested in playing this game.

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
Jakesnake said:
I do see a bit of a hole in this though: what does the tin man have to worry about? The zombies slobbering on him?
The tank can punch cars over twenty yards. Acid isn't much better for tin than flesh, I'd think. Chargers have a good amount of pounding power. Jockeys could still tip him off of tall objects. Smokers could still wrap him up. Hunters could still pin him down. The common infected might not be able to hurt him directly, but they'd still be in the way and slowing him down for the heavy hitters. The boomer'd be the most marginalized: not much for the bile to stick to on flat metal surfaces compared to saturating clothing.

Koganesaga

Feb 11, 2010
Wow, to be perfectly honest that looks pretty good, and that cowardly lion doesn't look so cowardly.

Maibus

Aug 8, 2009
Admittedly this would be funny to see as a mod on the PC, was kind of creepy how whoever wrote this seemed to be a little too into Wizard of Oz... and Left 4 Dead...

HaloHappy

Sep 7, 2008
Holy shit, that poster looks so badass it isn't even funny. I would freaking love to play this, please let someone actually make this lord, please.