Woman Falls Off Wii Balance Board, Turns Into Nymphomaniac

Dommius

Aug 8, 2009
*takes off glasses* My God.... *proceeds to buy and wax a balance board for a friend*

theironbat46

Aug 19, 2009
Sure, a woman does it she becomes a nympho. When a man trips over an xbox cable, he becomes an attempted rapist! haha jk. maybe.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
How's that fair at all? A woman gets a knock in the wrong place down there and turns into a sex addict, a guy gets a knock in the wrong place down there and turns into a castrato. What the fuck universe, what the fuck.

Don Shelton

Apr 21, 2010
Kind of reminds me of the girls who received Harry Potter's broomstick-Nimbus 2000. It really vibrated. Lots of parents wondered why their 16 and over girls preferred to "play" with the broomsticks, until they tried it themselves. Lots of dads had competition with the toy for their attention.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Starke said:
If it's any consolation, you have my support. It sounds like an incredibly shitty situation, and everyone making light of it... ugh. Sorry, it's late, I'm tired, but, you're not the only one disgusted by a chunk of the posts in this thread...
Well, it's good to know you don't think I'm over-reacting anyway. I guess I really should have expected a lot of this, as the title does effectively work as the perfect bait to lure in this kind of comment, and considering that people here are anonymous, they are less afraid to say this sort of thing.

I don't know, I was planning to just ignore most of it originally, but when I saw Levanger's post, and then this post [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.188339-Woman-Falls-Off-Wii-Balance-Board-Turns-Into-Nymphomaniac?page=7#5819827] in response to it, it just started to get to me.

I've settled down somewhat since I wrote that, although I'm actually still tempted to quote a bunch of people who seem like they might not be joking, and explain to them exactly why it's a bad idea.

But, I guess if they didn't read the article properly, they probably wont listen to what I say to them.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
NeoAC said:
Thanks a lot Andy! My mom has a Wii Balance Board. The last two words I wanted in my head together were Mom and nympho! Arrrgh, where's my brain soap!
Brain soap is hard to find nowadays.

OT: Well, she isn't sueing Nintendo over it. But consider what people will say when an eighty year old grandmother starts playing the Wii and breaks her hip with no around to save her. Nintendo needs more fine print.

zohmbee

Feb 21, 2008
Oh... oh, this made my brain sad...

Another reason for me to avoid the Wii. Jesus.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Azraellod said:
Starke said:
If it's any consolation, you have my support. It sounds like an incredibly shitty situation, and everyone making light of it... ugh. Sorry, it's late, I'm tired, but, you're not the only one disgusted by a chunk of the posts in this thread...
Well, it's good to know you don't think I'm over-reacting anyway. I guess I really should have expected a lot of this, as the title does effectively work as the perfect bait to lure in this kind of comment, and considering that people here are anonymous, they are less afraid to say this sort of thing.

I don't know, I was planning to just ignore most of it originally, but when I saw Levanger's post, and then this post [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.188339-Woman-Falls-Off-Wii-Balance-Board-Turns-Into-Nymphomaniac?page=7#5819827] in response to it, it just started to get to me.

I've settled down somewhat since I wrote that, although I'm actually still tempted to quote a bunch of people who seem like they might not be joking, and explain to them exactly why it's a bad idea.

But, I guess if they didn't read the article properly, they probably wont listen to what I say to them.
You may have been overreacting a tad, but it's not like it was unjustified. There's probably an article to be written based on responses from this thread about gender roles in modern society and how shitty they are.

underdog9785

Feb 3, 2010
wow, that story bearly makes any sense but if it is true. Perhaps it could be useful to me in some ways. *evil smile*

Gaming King

Apr 9, 2010
Greyfox105 said:
Oh [deity]... I think I am glad not to have a Wii in my home...
Although... my sister may not be safe! I must go to her house and save her!
Really, I can't imagine what it must be like... and I suppose I am glad.
And staying the hell away from Wii Balance Boards.
Yeeeeah! Go "save" her! SECKSAY!!!

(NOTE: Just kidding. Lose-cest is bad-cest.)

But that's a hilarious story. Whoever marries that chick is in luck.

jigilojoe

Mar 4, 2009
People from out of the UK need to learn not to trust tabloids, this story was interesting until I found out the source