Words that have lost all meaning to you...

Heart

Jun 15, 2009
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
ok that person posted i love you when i was typing my reply...damn psychics!
Haha.
But no, I'm not depressed. I just think these exact words lost it's meaning.

Spektre41

Jun 26, 2008
I hate it when people think their favourite game/movie/show/whatever gets a free ride with the words "deep" and "mature".

Fallen_Hitokiri

Jun 14, 2009
Heart said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Haha.
your not depressed i know that
its jst depressing when people think i love you has lost meaning
yeah it has lost quite alot of meaning coz well its said casually to people
bye love you xoxo
but when its actually said by someone you love it has alot of meaning

Mar 31, 2009
Jannycats said:
"You kids use the word HATE so much that I have to find a new word to describe how I feel about others. Hmmmm, I mega-loathe you all"

Virtual cookie for those that know who said this gem.
Perry Cox, Scrubs, future ruler of the fucking universe

Heart

Jun 15, 2009
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Heart said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Haha.
bye love you xoxo
Probably, but I never had a situation like that before.

oh..

oh god..

Now I am depressed..

*sits in a corner crying*

Higurashi

Jan 23, 2008
In media, there are uncountable ones. With me and my loved ones, I know of none. They are honestly unaffected by the frequency of their use or any trivialisation of them on the larger scale. It just depends on you.

Fallen_Hitokiri

Jun 14, 2009
Heart said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Heart said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Haha.
bye love you xoxo

oh..

oh god..

Now I am depressed..

Glomps said Heart*

Dont go towards the light!!!

that is what you say in this situation is it not?

scatman94

Oct 29, 2008
"I love you" are the words that have lost meaning to me.(yeah, I know it sounds kinda emo, hehe)

Noobody really means it when they say it anymore.

Mar 31, 2009
Martymer said:
Any phrase meaning that one's emotional reaction to something is death. As in, "It was so boring, I almost died!" or "That's so embarassing! If that happened to me I'd just die!".

Interweb(-s) and Internets (plural). Seriously... It's the InterNET (singular) and the World Wide WEB (also singular). And no, the terms are not synonymous. The www is part of the Internet, but so is usenet, non-web-based email services, IRC, etc, etc.

And as has been mentioned before:

"Epic", especially when followed by "win" or "fail". It's an epic victory/failure dammit! Assuming of course that it actually is epic to begin with, which it in all likelyhood isn't. On that topic, win and fail are verbs, not nouns, nor adjectives. "This thread is is win/fail", "This thread is full of win/fail"... Here's another one with the same meaning: "Me no speak English".

Fucking swear words fucking used as fucking filler, fucking know what the fuck I fucking mean?
... Oh, and the phrases "know what I mean?" and "know what I'm saying?".
Just to let you know, win and fail can also be nouns, though not adjectives. look in just about any dictionary, even before their overuse and you will see it there too.

Heart

Jun 15, 2009
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Heart said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Heart said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Haha.
bye love you xoxo

oh..

oh god..

Now I am depressed..

Glomps said Heart*

Sniff.. snif..

Yes?

*continues crying*

Fallen_Hitokiri

Jun 14, 2009
Heart said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Heart said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Heart said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Haha.
bye love you xoxo

oh..

oh god..

Now I am depressed..

Glomps said Heart*

Sniff.. snif..

Yes?

*continues crying*
See I knew i was getting somethin right
you will have a situation like that one day :)

Jettling

May 27, 2009
Every single word that can be used offencivly in a "chav's" vocabulary, I tend to use rather "posh" words to describe most things as every other word is generally a swear when listening to their conversations... I truly despise "chavs"

hagaya

Sep 1, 2008
"is" or any tense of the word. If I could eliminate it, I could control the universe because I've learned how to communicate without it.

Martymer

Mar 17, 2009
the_baku_eats_dreams said:
Martymer said:
Any phrase meaning that one's emotional reaction to something is death. As in, "It was so boring, I almost died!" or "That's so embarassing! If that happened to me I'd just die!".

Interweb(-s) and Internets (plural). Seriously... It's the InterNET (singular) and the World Wide WEB (also singular). And no, the terms are not synonymous. The www is part of the Internet, but so is usenet, non-web-based email services, IRC, etc, etc.

"Epic", especially when followed by "win" or "fail". It's an epic victory/failure dammit! Assuming of course that it actually is epic to begin with, which it in all likelyhood isn't. On that topic, win and fail are verbs, not nouns, nor adjectives. "This thread is is win/fail", "This thread is full of win/fail"... Here's another one with the same meaning: "Me no speak English".

Fucking swear words fucking used as fucking filler, fucking know what the fuck I fucking mean?
Just to let you know, win and fail can also be nouns, though not adjectives. look in just about any dictionary, even before their overuse and you will see it there too.
Ah, I stand corrected. I knew that. "The team managed to secure the win"... Didn't think about that. But then it means "victory". In "full of win" it means... what? The expression simply means "good"... "This thread is good". Right? So... "full of goodness"? (With "good" as opposed to bad, rather than evil). That's hardly proper use of the word "win". Right?

Mr_Powers

Jul 11, 2008
Its not so much that they lost meaning to me as I refuse to acknowledge that they have meaning, but:

Excuse and Justification.

I no longer believe in excuses, there are only reasons why or why not something occurred, to use them as a justification for doing or not doing something is pointless because: Anything can be said to be justified in anyway by anyone, thus justifications have no meaning. If you try hard enough you could justify the Holocaust, Genocide, and even world hunger as being good and necessary acts for the advancement of mankind. I cringe on the inside whenever anyone uses these words.

Mar 31, 2009
Martymer said:
the_baku_eats_dreams said:
Martymer said:

Ah, I stand corrected. I knew that. "The team managed to secure the win"... Didn't think about that. But then it means "victory". In "full of win" it means... what? The expression simply means "good"... "This thread is good". Right? So... "full of goodness"? (With "good" as opposed to bad, rather than evil). That's hardly proper use of the word "win". Right?
Correct, I never defended its use like that though i have been caught using it like that on occasion.