Aug 5, 2009
cuddly_tomato said:
"Michael Bay to direct new Dune movie"

"M. Night Shaymayaalayamnayn to direct Forbidden Planet remake"

"Uwe Boll has aquired rights to movie version of Fallout 3"
Pretty much my worst nightmares D:

Call Me Arizona

Apr 27, 2010
"Because Twilight is so popular, a video game version will be released by Christmas!"

Seriously.
It keeps me up at night.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
The Maddest March Hare said:
OT: All games developers now owned by Apple. Support for other consoles and Windows PCs will be dropped.
o_O NO NO NO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

That one is much better than mine.

"MMO NEWS FLASH: The brilliant minds of ArenaNet (formerly of Blizzard) decide to pull all of the new concepts for their highly anticipated Guild Wars 2 and accept the formal agreement laid out by Blizzard to combine efforts on the next World of Warcraft due Q2 2020."

:O

Call Me Arizona

Apr 27, 2010
easy evil said:
Call Me Arizona said:
"Because Twilight is so popular, a video game version will be released by Christmas!"

Seriously.
It keeps me up at night.
I hope it?s a joke but I think gamespot are too professional for that [http://www.gamespot.com/pc/puzzle/sceneittwilight/index.html?tag=result%3Btitle%3B9]
AH! The Scene It! is real, I've seen that in stores, but if there's an actual MOVIE GAME coming out for it, I will renounce my faith in gaming.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
"Not only has the 1:1 scale RX-78-2 Gundam been destroyed, but also the entire project to make a working one, after finally figuring out how to get past the issues of gravity that stopped the development in the past, the project to make live Mobile Suits has been disbanded, now and forever. And, are high fives causing cancer? More at 11."

I'd be pretty upset over something like that.

dbungus2000

Apr 12, 2010
ashton kutcher is in another romantic comedy, but this time, HES A SPY!! You would think that someone in that board meeting would say "Hey! hasn't this premise been stretched far enough!?"

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
commasplice said:
Aerodyamic said:
commasplice said:
Mine has already happened.
And he let them play one of AiC's songs, just to rub salt in the wound.
They recorded that in my home-town. WHY WASN'T I WARNED?!

I could have made.... arrangements. Terminal ones.
I feel you, man. I only even found out about this because I was searching up songs on youtube. If I had been there, I'd have been throwing some rocks.
I'd have thrown more than rocks, although I approve of the audience reaction in that clip.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
EA has acquired Pokemon Series. Visceral Games directing new titles: Pokemon : Escape from Hell and Pokemon: Invasion of Heaven

MortalForNow

Jan 10, 2010
For music: "The band Rush has decided to retire."

For movies: "Inception sucks."

For games: "Mass Effect 3 will feature Jar Jar Binks (or someone similar) as a possible ally."

That last one will only be good if it's possible to kill him one minute within meeting him.