Worst Game Ever Played?

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
Vrex360 said:
I had a brief turn at Ultimate Duck Hunting recently... now I know why that Gametrailers reviewer killed himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1LeY1YZ7ng

...if someone could tell me how to embed videos that would be appreciated.
That looks atrocious, im guessing it's for pc?

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Phantom Dust. The story and dialogue was incoherent and wooden, respectively, and while the 'superpower'-like combat options were nice, the gameplay was confusing, unbalanced, and unfun. It had so much potential, yet unraveled like so much cheap yarn.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
They're not even pretty, and their 'breast physics' were more laughable than titillating. Basically, jello-breasted plastic women that reject you and everything about you... with a tacked on set of ho-hum mini-games.

Azulito

Jan 1, 2009
KillerMidget, that should of been me who was included *tear*.

But really, a Garbage Truck Simulator. The sad thing is that someone thought it would be a good and marketable idea. It wasn't a simple mistake, they probably spent months (Or a few days) creating this.

Although, marketing it would probably be funny. "Get into the exciting world of picking up other peoples crap with this unique simulator!"

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
ninonybox360 said:
E.T for the atari2600.....*shudders*
You've actually played it? What was so awful about it?
I didn't think it was the "besst gAme evur!," but it was a coherent, by the numbers, rpg about a spiky-haired ****. But I don't know why this chap thinks it was the worst game. Doesn't really add up.

CountCagliostro

Aug 17, 2009
Ah yes, the Driver tutorial. I remember installing and uninstalling three times before finishing that. When I finally finished it, I remember the game being reasonably OK, in a pre-GTA and ignore-Crazy Taxi kind of way.

I have also played ET on the 2600, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde for the NES, Superman 64, and pretty much every other game mentioned so far. There is no way that ET is anything other than the worst game ever. In the "this isn't even trying to be a game" sense.

On the other hand, I really enjoyed SR2 on the PC. Also, Garbage Truck Simulator looks awesome. It's like Paperboy in reverse!

Also Paperboy sucked.

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
I'd say Fighting Force 2 for the Dreamcast is the worse game I've ever played due to how unintelligent the enemies are and how boring wanding around trying to figure out what to do is (I got it with the system when I brought it off one of my father's friends).

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
William Shatner's TekWar - the graphics are so bad they made me feel physically sick, no indication of where the fuck to go or what to do and a non-existant storyline.

Closely followed by Starshot, which didn't make me feel physically sick but did have utterly confusing level design, little indication of where the fuck to go or what to do and a shit storyline I care very little about.

And both had rubbish gameplay obviously.

TheHitcher

Sep 9, 2009
Gel, Set and Match

Some XBLA title. It was truly horrendous.
Can't believe I spent money on it.