Worst Game Idea You Can Think Of

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
Castration: An Interactive Experience

A game that not only comes with a forced attachment to simulate the pain of said event, but this all happens with songs from the barney soundtrack for that extra amount of pain.

Full Frontal Lobotomy: The Game

It is a drill and an ice cream scoop in a box with step by step instructions that act as a kind of tutorial on how to give yourself one of these.

Lissa-QUON

Jun 22, 2009
blaze96 said:
Castration: An Interactive Experience

A game that not only comes with a forced attachment to simulate the pain of said event, but this all happens with songs from the barney soundtrack for that extra amount of pain.

Full Frontal Lobotomy: The Game

It is a drill and an ice cream scoop in a box with step by step instructions that act as a kind of tutorial on how to give yourself one of these.
I preferred the Ten Second Lobotomy Game, just an ice pick and a half page of instructions. It was over alot more quickly.

bluegriffin8

Apr 14, 2009
TWILIGHT DATING SIM

Actually, I'm really surprised they HAVEN'T made this yet, seeing as how much money it would make.

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of World of Warcraft... if someone got to this before me I apologize... FOR NOTHING!!! I DIE WITHOUT REGRET!!!

PauL o_O

Feb 15, 2009
The World Army has built a magical robot to fight of the pending alien attack in World War 4.

hannarr

Jun 6, 2009
BigDragun987 said:
I have a great (by great i mean terrible) idea its called. Journey into the center of /b/.

You catch your girlfriend trolling 4chan and chastise her saying she will regret it. Then a wizard comes and casts a curse on her banishing her to the center of /b/. You being the forgivable, charismatic juggernaut you are dive in to defeat the wizard and save the girl. You must defeat each level of /b/ and choose to systematically destroy 4chan in the process. You can pick what levels and memes you want to save.

Levels include...
lolcats dungeon
loldogs underground
meme coliseum
Lair of FAIL
Hall of WIN
The Picture Thread
and lastly you must track down and defeat the wizard in the...

LABYRINTH OF RULE 34 (BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!)

You have plenty of weapons at your disposal and you can call on people from The Escapist to aid you in battle...

[HEADING=1]Do You Dare Journey To The Center Of /b/?![/HEADING]
Rules 1 & 2.
RULES 1 & 2!

FangShadow

Feb 18, 2009
Well I think most game ideas i think of our bad....then i dreamt of an RPG based on Dragonball:Evoulution.....

I slept no more that horrible night

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
a game based around being a jehovas witness, inventory items include a book and an item to ring doorbells, oh yeah and u are promised birthday cake only to find out end game there are no birthdays

ROTMASTER

Dec 4, 2008
halo the movie, the game that would suck cuz the movie would have to tie into the games then the game would be based off a movie for that double shittieness factor plus since it halo everybody would buy it and people would continue to play it even of they decide that they hate it

Aug 2, 2008
Clarkarius said:
15) A Super Smash game featuring teh most annoying charcters form all games on all platform
Wait this intrigues me...Like...it would actually rock if you were allowed to brutally kill all of these characters...

Who should be on the roster? All I can think of is Slippy Toad and the entire cast of Sonic.

EDIT: that #&%*ing dog from Duck Hunt

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Vrex360 said:
Life of an Accountant.

A Half Life RTS

I got some others, might have to come back to you.
Life of an Accountant? That sounds like the entire trade-sim genre, which I love. Capitalism II is basically Microsoft Excel but competitive, yet that game is awesome. (then again, I'm biased since I'm in college to become an accountant.)

My idea of worst game idea is JRPG in a post-apocalyptic sci-fi setting that's more cutscene than game, and has an all-star cast of Hideo Kojima, whoever wrote the script for Xenogears, and the level designers from the SaGa Frontier games as the main development team. That would be a nightmare.