Worst Game Idea You Can Think Of

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
GoliathJT said:
A game where you play as a mother who cooks food from scratch to completely ruin fun gameplay and immasculate me.

Oh wait.
Dude. Cooking Mama was legit.

zeahman

Apr 6, 2009
a game that tells chuck norris where your mom lives and you randomly have a new baby brother and yuor mom is dead... and than he gives you aids

Bob the Average

Sep 2, 2008
worst game idea ever? DVM(the office that issues drivers licenses for the non-Americans in the crowd) for the wii use the motion controls to simulate filling out paperwork and waiting in line. although if it had a rampage mode where you could just go around decking people that might be slightly entertaining.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Propagandasaurus said:
savior in death said:
any game base off of a movie no matter how good or bad the movie is.
Sooooooomebody's not looking forward to Ghostubusters.
Wolverine Origins? I've never had some much wreakless fun in one game, beating some guy to death with his own robotic arm while shouting "STOP HITTING YOURSELF, STOP HITTING YOURSELF" never EVER gets old. How it followed the story was "facepalm-able" but the action hidden that with about 95 sheets of human skin :D

pdgeorge

Dec 25, 2008
Worst game to put on console...
"The game"

how the hell would you win that?!

As soon as it turns on "please press start!"
"GAME OVER!"
"DAMMIT!"

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
CheeseSandwichCake said:
Vrex360 said:
Life of an Accountant.

A Half Life RTS

I got some others, might have to come back to you.
Half-life-2 RTS exists as a mod ON THE SOURCE ENGINE. And it's better than your shitty Halo RTS, so go die in a fire.

edit: The link got fuxxored for some reason. [link]www.moddb.com/mods/half-life-2-wars[/link]
Wow. Way to be an ass about your ideas. Reported.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
Lissa-QUON said:
One sometimes can not help what their friends play. I never played it, I just heard the aftermath and the lemonade jokes afterward.
My bad.
I bet that can get pretty awkward.

TripleM87

Jun 24, 2009
A generic space marine with powered armor, oversized-weapons, rough voice, and B-movie dialogue.
If not that, then a crappy game that shoots flaming chickens, covered in nails at your eyes.

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
A game full of great ideas, a good story and a clever Macguyver style interface for making weapons, but made incredibly badly, with a shitty script and voice acting, and a 3-hour hunt through a fucking park near the end.

Bitter? Who, me?

metagaia

Random small pink blob
Jul 23, 2008
Prostate Exam Simulator 2009
With New First Finger Perceptive!
Digital Controls Supported!
Coming 2010 only on Nintendi Wii

EDIT: Darn, Ninjaed spectacularly!