Worst game PURCHASE you ever made.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
I bought the lord of the rings official game years ago and our computer couldnt run it and we couldnt return it so its a game I paid in full and never played (I dont know where it is now)

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Easy, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. That game killed part of me, and I've raged far too many times on this site about it.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Game? Crackdown 2. My love for the first game got me to pre-order that....thing. Never again.

System? PSP. I hated it. I got it just because all my friends had one they played monster hunter and some other games on. It was single most uncomfortable thing I ever used, Monster Hunter controlled terribly (if it was on PC, or a console that wasn't Wii, I could see myself liking it), almost every other game I got on it controlled terribly, my hands hurt after half an hour of play, and it was just clunky. I'm done with handhelds, a laptop is close enough. Only thing I actually enjoyed on it was the Final fantasy tactics remake. That was actually pretty pimp.

Pteriforever

Mar 31, 2011
Hmm. It's a hard choice -- All three of the games I've bought in living memory were super good deals.

I'll have to go with Eversion HD. I mean, it was nice and cheap, and totally worth it, but then they moved the game to Steam, adding new stuff to the game in a completely new version. for the same price. Without offering free upgrades to people who bought HD before the move.

Virgilthepagan

May 15, 2010
Without question Empire: Total War. Broken AI and a generally horrible game that nearly burned out my computer on low graphs anyways. It was just an awful idea all around.

OpticalJunction

Jul 1, 2011
Team fortress 2.. just not my kind of game, and I'm pissed that it was made free a short while after I bought it.

Tyzamar

Apr 13, 2010
fa_fallen_ye said:
God so many games.... amnesia (never worked on my laptop) Guitar hero world..tour...thing (the one with the drums) on wii, sucked I played for like a second and monster hunter tri with the big treasure chest and figure and wii speak,the wii speak is still unopened in the box. I'm sure a few people will argue with this but paper mario, terrible game regret buying it.

Paper Mario and Amnesia are both fucking amazing games.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
Pre-ordering Dragon Age 2. Should've waited until the thing was $30. Then I might've gotten what I paid for. Fable 3 is up there, but I expected it to be about what it was, and it provided me with a good twelve hours of entertainment. Me and my roommate played it through on co-op, so it wasn't too bad. But DA2... Ugh, I had such high hopes for it, and then it came out, and I realized how crappy it was...

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Final fantasy christal chronicals on the game cube , i was a game meant to be played with 4 people, but u needed a shit load of hardware , and 3 friends ! Who has that many friends?

Sephren468

Jul 19, 2011
Probably MW2 or Halo Reach. Both games had horrible MP, but Reach had a decent SP. MW2's SP was pretty much a GIANT plot hole...

Bran1470

Feb 24, 2010
Far cry 2 paid 5$ during steam sale and I've only been able to get myself to play the game for 10 minutes

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i buy smart, i rarely regret buying a game.
oh wait i bought uncharted, i hated that game.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Eh probably Prince of Persia (2008)
Its not the worst game I have ever bought. However the other games I have that I don?t like were cheap anyway so I don?t care but this one cost me $60.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Boring, repetitive, predictable game. I have no idea how it won so many awards.

Oh right, the graphics looked OK. That's why.

Kirb Zero

Jun 2, 2011
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. Payed about $25 for it, played for about 70 hours and hated all of them. One of these days I'll have to make a topic asking how the hell people get enjoyment out of the game.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath on the PC. On the Xbox, it's brilliant. On the PC, it's a shitty ass port that can't even fucking run no matter how many times they patch it.