Worst game PURCHASE you ever made.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
nimbylive said:
Too Human. I still wish the game had been fun. I remember reading about it for a couple years before it came out and I bought it up.... Then I played a boring lifeless game that has no redeeming value. It just sucked
might i suggest replaying it, thats what i did after about 6 months of not touching it and i was surprised that it actually got fun as a silly time waster(you must continue your game and be sooo over lvled for the game before it gets fun fair waring.)

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
chaos wars. generic story, generic characters, ATROCIOUS VOICE ACTING!!! playing it was like playing phanton brave with broken hands that havent been treated

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Laurents van Cauwenberghe said:
ecoho said:
Kelorin said:
Chromehounds. Definitely Chromehounds.
i feel your pain.

OT: i actually feel fallout 3 was the biggest waste of money for me. now before i get flamed i disliked the game because i paid $50 for it and it was just too open world, i mean dont get me wrong i love open worlds but when i dont even have a map starting off thats were i draw the line. also the ending sucked.
fallout 3 was a pretty awesome game (but dont mind me this is my opinion :p)
but where did u look for your map? there is a world map after u get out of the vault
see ive had friends tell me this and i cant find the dam thing till i hit megaton (or what ever its called) i gues my games just bugged but ill be dammed if im gonna wait 5 hours to patch a game i dont like playing (i did finish though)

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Fable 2 for it being so easy I beat it half asleep. Seriously it was impossible to lose, that and magic was still completely broken.

Feb 24, 2011
ecoho said:
ecoho said:
Kelorin said:
i feel your pain.

OT: i actually feel fallout 3 was the biggest waste of money for me. now before i get flamed i disliked the game because i paid $50 for it and it was just too open world, i mean dont get me wrong i love open worlds but when i dont even have a map starting off thats were i draw the line. also the ending sucked.
but where did u look for your map? there is a world map after u get out of the vault
see ive had friends tell me this and i cant find the dam thing till i hit megaton (or what ever its called) i gues my games just bugged but ill be dammed if im gonna wait 5 hours to patch a game i dont like playing (i did finish though)
well if your problem is that u need to walk to long thats what maps r for :D
but i do wander how u completed the game without map cuz i have been playing a long time and there is still no end in sight so i just switched to new vegas :p
my only actual complaint is that the world is to bleak compared to new vegas

TheFloBros

Aug 18, 2010
I'm totally ashamed to admit this, but even after all the terrible reviews, I bought Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Addition for $100. The little 2 inch bust that came with it WAS NOT worth it all. That was not only the worst game buying decision of my life, but the over worst buying decision of my life.

The_Emperor

Mar 18, 2010
Recently, Bulletstorm. Played it bit by bit every night just to complete it cos it was annoying.

hmmm maybe also Wet. I did enjoy tiny portions but most of it was utter shite.

between the two I'm not sure which was worse.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
ecoho said:
ecoho said:
Kelorin said:
i feel your pain.

but i do wander how u completed the game without map cuz i have been playing a long time and there is still no end in sight so i just switched to new vegas :p
six months and a guide kinda help.

TheFloBros

Aug 18, 2010
You definitely should keep playing Terraria. It may be a little slow at first, but it gets SOOOOO much better.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Sonic 06. I foolishly paid full price for that game when it came out. And I'll never get that $60 back ever again...

NotYetForsaken

Power in Procedure
Sep 27, 2010
Brink, payed the full 50 bucks to.

Brink: 5 hours played.

Team Fortress: 300 hours played.

I bought TF2 3 months after Brink.

Feb 24, 2011
ecoho said:
ecoho said:
ecoho said:
Kelorin said:
i feel your pain.

six months and a guide kinda help.
haha

dtgenshiken7

Aug 4, 2011
i bought fallout 3 game of the year. excited? ALL the DLCs and whatnot. i installed it. my laptop has now been gathering dust for about a year.broken.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
neonsword13-ops said:
Fable 3, oh how you dissapointed me.

With your limited character interaction and terrible leveling up system, you will always have a place in my heart as the worst game I ever payed money for.
this... made the big mistake to buy Fable 3 aswell :/

dtgenshiken7

Aug 4, 2011
interestingly enough, unless you enjoy starting over and over again, finishing fallout 3 is the LAST thing you want to do. you just get stuck at the end part, with fabulous weaponry no less, and you are asked to sacrifice yourself or your new girlfriend.