WORST GAME

Sallix

Apr 9, 2008
Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

I enjoyed the sniping parts, but then came the buggy AI and the missions where you were a soldier on the ground and not a Sniper. I stopped playing it when my squad decided they would stand at the start of the level and watch me get filled with bullets.

Choppaduel

Mar 20, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Choppaduel said:
I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to claim to know what the worst game of all time is, and neither should anyone.

His question was 'what was the worst game you've played?', not 'what's the worst game of all time?'.
happy now?

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
SnootyEnglishman said:
Solitaire. Playing single player gets boring it needed multiplayer. /satire.
If you want a good single player card game, I suggest you try "Calculation". Despite its simple rules, the game requires you to actually use your brain and it can be extremely hard. It is possible to master it though: a beginner is looking at a succes rate of next to 0%. For an expert it is closer to 95%.

For me, 0.5%

Feb 13, 2008
Forbidden Forest on the C64. Ignoring the music, it is perhaps the most frustrating game ever.

Quick Hint: NOTHING in this game is skippable. And the ear-shattering beeps are normal. Limited Ammo. You can't move while drawing. And you only have three lives, apart from the final boss, who if you miss, you go back to the beginning.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
For me, it's this Bugs Bunny game I once bought on the Gameboy,... I can't remember the title.

It sucked though.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
The only thing that really comes to mind is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Fallout 3 to a lesser degree. Those were horrible to no end, but beyond that I usually like the games I buy.

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Personally the worst game I've ever played would be Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon for the PS2. I played for about 20 minutes before I'd had enough.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
Edvinas1111 said:
All russian and polish games suck.
-Cryostasis
-NecroVisioN
-Painkiller
-Men of War
-TETRIS
-IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

and those are the ones I can think off the top of my head so far

care to reconsider your statement?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Edvinas1111 said:
All russian and polish games suck.
Metro 2033 wants a quiet word with you in that dark corner.

Choppaduel said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Choppaduel said:
I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to claim to know what the worst game of all time is, and neither should anyone.

His question was 'what was the worst game you've played?', not 'what's the worst game of all time?'.
happy now?
Happy.

Danik93

Aug 11, 2009
teh_Canape said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Metro 2033 wants a quiet word with you in that dark corner.
sorry to fuck up your party

but Metro 2033 is ukranian..

as far as I know
Wikipedia says Ukraine! and Wikipedia is NEVER wrong!

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Casual Shinji said:
For me, it's this Bugs Bunny game I once bought on the Gameboy,... I can't remember the title.

It sucked though.
By any chance do you mean Crazy Castle where you had to go into doors and collect keys because I completely agree, that game sucked balls

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
The Rockerfly said:
Casual Shinji said:

It sucked though.
By any chance do you mean Crazy Castle where you had to go into doors and collect keys because I completely agree, that game sucked balls
That's the one!

Running up and down stairs, trying to push anvils and safes ontop of enemies and all the while this horrid 8-bit jingle nagging on your eardrums. The only reason I bought it was because I thought it'd be like the Bugs Bunny game on the NES where he celebrates his 50th birthday, which I actually kinda liked. Atleast you had a friggin hamer.

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
The Settlers: Heritage of Kings. How do you manage to go from a unique, engaging game series, with its own quirky style and its own gameplay mechanics, to what might very well be the definition of a bland, cookie-cutter "medieval" ('cause we all know them medieval dudes totally had weather control towers) RTS? And that's not even mentioning the horrifically clichéd story, or the absolutely atrocious voice acting..... The only game I've played that had worse voice acting was Earth 2160, but that game at least had some redeeming features. S:HoK? None. Not a single one.