Worst movie you ever saw?

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
I would've said The Spirit, but after reading more into the comic series and checking out the movie guide, it made sense and became enjoyable the 2nd time around. But good movies shouldn't require homework!

The movie that made me want to smash my head against the wall would have to be 'Bring It On'. It's an old one but yeah, I left early and sat outside the cinema looking at the promotions of more interesting and less cliched movies.

Tygerian

Perfect Energy
Mar 26, 2009
The Lone Knight said:
Anyone who names mainstream movies as their worst movies ever has clearly never seen a B movie.
That's what I was thinking. Except we're talking more C or D here.

My worst is War of the Worlds (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449040/?c=1), not the Tom Cruise version (which I thought I was going to see; who the hell decided that making a second movie with the same name from the same book in the same year was a good idea!?) Now that I think about it, I have no idea how or why I watched the whole thing.

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
Has to be battle royale 2.
the first battle royale was made of pure gold, I loved it so much!
Saw B.R 2, almost threw up in disgust, only good point was the "your partner dies, you die" addition to the death collars.

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
SODAssault said:
Manos: The Hands of Fate...

But then again, who doesn't love Torgo, the big-kneed lummox?
I think Mystery Science Theater 3000 turned it into a good movie.

IMO, Dragonball Evolution is the worst movie ever.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Eragon. Christ. Essentially took a book I had loved for three years and raped it up the ass. Destroyed the plot, made no attempt to develop the characters, the acting was pathetic, and even the dragon looked stupid. I left the theater with a depressed cloud hanging heavily on my shoulders.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Godfather II (I actually nearly died of boredom) and anything in the 'Scary Movie'/'Epic Movie' spoof genre - cheap, humourless rubbish that makes you embarassed to be watching it.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
You remember when you were an angry little kid? Remember when you and your parents had some kind of heated argument that leaves you steaming with rage? You remember how you would slam shut the door to your bedroom and sit on your bed for half an hour with pitch black hatred swimming around in your skull?
Well that is how I felt when I watched Jaws 3.

sneak_copter

Nov 3, 2008
INF1NIT3 D00M said:
Dragon Wars. It was so bad that me and my family actually walked out laughing and genuinely had to wonder if they made it that way on purpose. Fantastically bad. I actually kind of want to see it again now...
I thought that film kicked all sorts of ass... cheesy, overdone, overbudgeted, horrid acting, bad direction, wonky C.G.I. - So just about better than every Hollywood film ever.

Anyway- My least favourite film ever - Disaster Movie. Aptly named.

Woundingisfun

Sep 2, 2008
Don't mess with Zohan and the Love Guru. When you want to shoot yourself in the cinema you know something is wrong.

darkorion69

Aug 15, 2008
Fireproof...made by fundamentalist freaks, acted by religious freak Kirk Cameron, and for fundamentalist freaks. Managed to spawn religious re-indoctrination for couples that have no business being married. Gets my vote for worst movie ever because it is low budget, badly made, and lauded as worldly wisdom by it's lackwit fans.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Well I was trying to decide between the Spirit and Underworld, and then I remembered; I was bullied into taking my siblings to see Scooby Doo 2. Though I'd managed to block it out, it wins, I think.

ntomlin63

Mar 19, 2009
I have to stay with the classics on this one PLan 9 From Outer Space is still the worst movie ever. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes may be a close second.

Shadow5

Mar 11, 2009
Eragon was absolutely terrible, That movie destroyed the inheritance series

Another bad movie was called Monster Ark. The shittiest CG animation, Acting, Plot, premise and possibly worst attempt at a horror movie ever.