Worst part of Halloween

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
TLS14 said:
CleverCover said:
TLS14 said:
You don't have room to complain. Perhaps you should make a trip out to Utah sometime. Snowtobers are fairly common here, and it's rather odd that we don't have one this year.
I'm sorry. I think us up in the north-eastern area took your snow. You can have it back. The fact that it snowed in October freaked most of us the hell out. We don't want it back until December when its Christmas.
Hahahahaha.

AHAHAHAHA.

Oh god, that's rich. Hey guys, he actually thinks I want snow around here. He actually thinks I like snow at all.

Son, you can keep it. I hate the snow. Soon as I'm done with school, I'm moving down south a bit. Just far enough to escape extreme seasonal climates.
But it broke with tradition. Surely it didn't weird you out to find you didn't need to drag out the snow boots already. Really, you can have it all back.

And...um...I'm a girl.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
CleverCover said:
But it broke with tradition. Surely it didn't weird you out to find you didn't need to drag out the snow boots already. Really, you can have it all back.

And...um...I'm a girl.
Ah, so you are. I really need to check a person's profile before typing gender specific pronouns.

And no, it really didn't weird me out. It's about a 50/50 chance each year that we get snow in October, I think.

Roy Smith

Sep 23, 2011
When I start to see more out of the neighborhood kids than locals I turn off my lights and go indoors.

Brohn_Tramer

Oct 15, 2011
For me, the worst part of Halloween is when you've already eaten too much candy before you even go trick 'r treating, then wanting to eat more. Other than that, I love Halloween!

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
I love Halloween, but I do have two small gripes:

1. Kids who come to my house without costumes. Look, just get a sheet, put two holes in it, and wear it. It's not hard, people. This year, I had one group of about a dozen teenagers come to my door without costumes on. Took every bit of restraint I had not to slap them across head... but if I had, I probably would have had an egged house, so good thing I didn't.

2. Those costumes get very, very hot. Yeah, I know this is more of a problem around my area (Florida), but October isn't particularly cold down here, so if I'm out too long in-costume, I start sweating like a prostitute in church.