Worst Place to take your girlfriend for a date

MarxonSR1

Apr 28, 2009
blackcherry said:
matnatz said:
Gamesworkshop.
I agree with that. The shops are a hive of sweating, unhygienic, shouting kids. Or worse, adults. I pity the blokes who work there and have their girlfriends come in to see them.
Yeah so do I the testosterone is almost so high you could probably smell it, I like the place but it's no place for a date, or anything romantic for that matter, unless your girlfriend is really into Warhammer.

Mr0llivand3r

Aug 10, 2008
PTSpyder said:
Mr0llivand3r said:
PTSpyder said:
Maybe only for you though. Ive dated more then one bi-sexual female in the past
well then i feel sorry for you :p
LOL! You said you feel sorry for me. Why on earth would you do that? Those relationships *usually* were awesome.
because if she wanted to cheat on you, she could cheat on you with anyone, not just a guy. so she would have twice the ability AND twice the temptation to cheat

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
A medical waste dump or a sewer treatment works. Doubt she'd like either of those.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Chernobyl. When she asks why you took her there, you say "Now our sex is baby-safe forever!"
Works everytime ;-)

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
MarxonSR1 said:
blackcherry said:
matnatz said:
Gamesworkshop.
I agree with that. The shops are a hive of sweating, unhygienic, shouting kids. Or worse, adults. I pity the blokes who work there and have their girlfriends come in to see them.
Yeah so do I the testosterone is almost so high you could probably smell it, I like the place but it's no place for a date, or anything romantic for that matter, unless your girlfriend is really into Warhammer.
I find if you want to get someone you know into war games, the last place you take them is a GW store. Will put them right off. Though the missus likes GW games and the odd bit of Warmachine she made me promise her never to take her back there. She just didn't like the place and much prefers the friendly feeling of our local club.

But then different places for different people. I think that could be the whole lesson of this thread.

GruntOwner

Feb 22, 2009
Your ex's parents' place.
A cosmetic surgeon's waiting room.
Auschwitz.
A Klan communal.
The rubbish dump.
The vet to collect your godlessly ugly mut.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
It mostly depends on yours and her interests. If you both are book lovers, Library would be a great place, or a book store where you could buy her some books she wants. The worst place would be where ever she hates most.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Take them for a ride to play a game of chicken with a brick wall. That or a feminism rally, might give her ideas...