Worst Place to take your girlfriend for a date

Mr0llivand3r

Aug 10, 2008
furgy117 said:
What is the worst place you can imagine taking your girlfriend for a first date?
Me? I would have to say either a library or a Monster Truck Rally.
a strip club. that's sure to create a fuck-load of tension

hannahdonno

Apr 5, 2009
furgy117 said:
What is the worst place you can imagine taking your girlfriend for a first date?
I would love the guy who took me out to a Monster Truck Rally.

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
Vrex360 said:
A sex shop, specifically one that sells all that is needed for today's active dominatrix. She'll soon realise that I am (subtley) hinting that while beautiful, gentle, peaceful and soft love making is a good way to express ones love and commitment to another person.... black leather, whips, chains, swearing, brutal savage lust and candle wax is soooo much more... stimulating.

Yeah... most girlfiends I've had don't like it when I ask them to whip me, spit in my face and tell me I'm scum.
Unfortunately I only ever seem to attract the 'nice ones'.

(*sigh*)
Its all about subtlety and pacing. Start with biting as most women enjoy a bit of that and then slowly follow on from that. You will get all the emasculating sex you want soon after that ;).

PTSpyder

Aug 9, 2008
Mr0llivand3r said:
furgy117 said:
Maybe only for you though. Ive dated more then one bi-sexual female in the past

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
matnatz said:
Gamesworkshop.
I agree with that. The shops are a hive of sweating, unhygienic, shouting kids. Or worse, adults. I pity the blokes who work there and have their girlfriends come in to see them.

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
I would say a portable toilet is probably the worst place to have a first date or try to get laid in.

Mr0llivand3r

Aug 10, 2008
PTSpyder said:
Mr0llivand3r said:
furgy117 said:
well then i feel sorry for you :p

SoonerMatt

Apr 18, 2009
TRUE STORY: This girl I was dating just wanted to stay home one night and watch a movie. She goes through my movie collection and pulls out Schindler's List and pops it in. We get about 90 minutes in before she's in shock and tears and can't watch it anymore.

However she wanted me to cheer her up afterward, so it wasn't that bad a night ;D

WilliamWhite1

Sep 27, 2008
The worst place to take your girlfriend for your first date. I'm questioning how she's your girlfriend if that's the first date, but I'm still going to go with a prison cell or an asylum to leave her there.

Then again, there's always the executioner's noose. Anything having to do with pain.

JodaSFU

Mar 17, 2009
Maternity ward in a hospital.
To a graveyard to crash funerals.
To a meeting for any kind of group based on hate (Nazis, KKK, Hizb-ut-tahrir etc.)

PTSpyder

Aug 9, 2008
Mr0llivand3r said:
PTSpyder said:
well then i feel sorry for you :p
LOL! You said you feel sorry for me. Why on earth would you do that? Those relationships *usually* were awesome.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Church.
Seriously.

"Let's get down...with Jesus!
EDIT: A church would be a great idea! Grow your hair long, dye it brown or skip that stage if it already is, and grow a beard. Then go to a fundie convention, pick out the token hot, stupid one, and say, "Hey, babe, you wanna come back to my place?"