Worst Place to take your girlfriend for a date

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
goatzilla8463 said:
i once took my girl-friend to the cinema.... but there was a twist.

a couple of my friends tagged along and made it so unbearably annoying that she dumped me. apparently because i have "bad taste in friends".

i hate them forever.
Anyone who dumps you because they don't like your mates isn't worth dating.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
madbird-valiant said:
Gynocologist.
OK I laughed at this one. Kudos.

I'd say the Afghan mountains. Maybe we'll find Bin Laden or maybe we'll find love instead.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
The centre of the Sun. If you think it's bad when you get there, just consider the journey...

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
WHL hockey game. Two teams full of guys 16-20, who work out a lot. How am I going to beat that?

Anti-Women's rights meetings.

All night Halo party.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
zauxz said:
One of those outside action real life roleplayer meetings?
For the record it's called a LARP (Live Action Role Play), and see the answer to the next qoute.

Chris B Chikin said:
Dungeons & Dragons convention.

/thread.
Half of my girlfriend's either played before I dated them (and continued to while we dated) or I was able to get them into it once we started dating. So, nah, that doesn't really work, even less so since half the people I game with are girls. Feck, my sister's even got a shirt with a pair of d20's on the number 20 with the text "Yes, they're natural!".

There are enough chicks in the world that game that those answers just don't work so well.

Neither does gun show, 'cause I know a LOT of girls who love shooting things.

Hm.. Not a lot that like sewer crawling though, so I think whoever had that answer is teh winnar.

Stycky Guerilla

May 7, 2009
Worst place for a first date?

Why not dinner with your mom?

A visit to the Morgue to identify a body running close second and perhaps, if she's an animal person, a trip to the abattoir is sure to put her in 'the mood'.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
wewontdie11 said:
I'd say the Afghan mountains. Maybe we'll find Bin Laden or maybe we'll find love instead.
Bwahaha! That's brilliant. Funniest one I've read.
I was actually going to say 'Anywhere in the Theocratic Middle East', but the 'Maybe we'll find Bin Laden or maybe we'll find love' line is just too great.

PTSpyder

Aug 9, 2008
I took a first date to a buffalo wing bar. Not a wise choice, we couldn't even hear each other over the hundreds of sports fans in the background. Oddly enough, I got more then just a call back :)