Worst Place to take your girlfriend for a date

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
Captain Schpack said:
Wrestiling, Strip Club, Hooters, Bar, Race, to go see a Horror film. about the last one she'll stay close to your for comfort but if you like some of my friends and think it'd be cool to dress like the killer from movie you went o see and then try to scare your girlfriend. SHE WILL BE mad
hmm lets see....

Wrestling....It would still be fun, I haven't watched, or liked it in years but live shows are a blast to go to...

Strip club... as I said before, I LOVE going to strip clubs...

hooters rocks, I go there alot anyway " mostly in the summer, so I can get a nice pitched of beer and sit on the patio...

Bar/pub are great places too, more so when its a smaller one and you can get close to the staff, and get free drinks

race. Egh, I have a suped up Supra myself from the days of my youth, but as far as things like nascar, or indy go.....no, I still have the stigma of it being a southern/midwest lower class thing...

now a Rally is different..

Horror movies are okay, not my favorite genre, but Im also totally unphased by them " once you have had your hands in a cadaver for real, hollywood gore looses almost all power

over all I rate your date ideas actually as a solid B+... good enough that I would go out with you more often, or. depending on how you score in the personality side, could have a longer night than expected....

Iammatt

Feb 21, 2009
I have a few ideas...

Take her to a bank, give her a gun and a mask and say"Go in and start shooting with me"

Or take her to a strip club and say"I told a buddy that works here that you would cover her spot for tonight, so come one get strippin"

or my personal favorite,take her to any possible place where she could be crushed, then after saving her, say"You could've been a Jill sandwich!"

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
iammatt95 said:
or my personal favorite,take her to any possible place where she could be crushed, then after saving her, say"You could've been a Jill sandwich!"
i hate you so much its intoxicating

Unholykrumpet

Nov 1, 2007
Squedee said:
I disagree with the elevator
See, I could see why you would think that. But apparently it was somehow my fault for the elevator getting stuck. And we were kind of in a fight already, seeing as I had gone to her dorm to pick her up at 6 for dinner at a nice restaurant that I had dinner reservations for, only to find her half dressed because she was glued to the television watching one of her stupid tv shows. Cost me 20$ for dinner reservations, and we didn't even end up going. So we were both a little upset, and the elevator getting stuck was just the icing on the cake.

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
Unholykrumpet said:
Squedee said:
I disagree with the elevator
See, I could see why you would think that. But apparently it was somehow my fault for the elevator getting stuck. And we were kind of in a fight already, seeing as I had gone to her dorm to pick her up at 6 for dinner at a nice restaurant that I had dinner reservations for, only to find her half dressed because she was glued to the television watching one of her stupid tv shows. Cost me 20$ for dinner reservations, and we didn't even end up going. So we were both a little upset, and the elevator getting stuck was just the icing on the cake.
Had I known that, i Would've agreed

DC_Josh

Harmonica God
Oct 9, 2008
Acid Armageddon said:
Honey, were goin' to AUSHWITZ! Yaaay! (Not really)
It wasn't Aushwitz, but a few years ago on Valentines Day I was in a work camp with a girl I really liked. Bloody school cultrual visit decided it would be a lovely valentines day treat for the entire sixth form. Yet another thing the Nazi's did wrong.

JohanGasMask

Jun 25, 2009
Buy her a WoW account and take her to a internet cafe and go killing boers together....exept she likes WoW

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
I'm almost certain that at least half of these possibilities (outside of the ones that are completely infeasible) have happened at least once... and she probably enjoyed herself. Especially the gay/lesbian bars with drag queens - apparently they really put on a good show.

Lets see, worst place to take a girlfriend on a date... a third world slum that is occupied by militants who hate people of your girlfriend's nationality and has recently been subjected to dirty bombs.

Except in unusual circumstances where she's into that kind of thing, "Hey baby, lets take my Battlemech for a joyride" turning out not to be a euphemism after all.