Worst voice acting in a game

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
I don't know if a thread like this has been made I cant find one in the first 3 pages so it's far back for most. Anyway it can be bad voices bad translations bad dialogue anything that made you want till kill them for it mine was Star ocean 2 for ps1 it had horrible voice acting and the scenes from soul callibur 3 they had no emotion it was just hell to sit through them.

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
"The master of unlocking."
Some Resident Evil game.
It was like an aural holocaust.
You beat me to it.
For those of you not in the know, brace yourselves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XyghKl72R0

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I think some of the worst voice acting ever was in Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. Not to say that the voices were bad...but the acting itself was terrible. Very few of the lines were well read and had any sort of emotion to them. It just kinda felt like they'd recorded the table read of the game script.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
speaking of sonic sonic adventure and adventure 2 was really bad english acting no emotion at all

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Clashero said:
MaxTheReaper said:
"The master of unlocking."
Some Resident Evil game.
It was like an aural holocaust.
You beat me to it.
For those of you not in the know, brace yourselves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XyghKl72R0
I think that clip just gave me stomach cancer.
I am only partially kidding.
Look up "Jill Sandwich". I think that one may be worse.

jamiep319

Jul 15, 2008
every single sonic game with voices (every time i hear tails talk, i want to kill my tv). and the chick from force unleashed was pretty awful

Noone From Nowhere

Feb 20, 2009
I won't say Last Alert for the Turbo-Grafx CD because it's so bad it's truly a marvel to behold. No, unfortunately one of my favorite games from the PlayStation era, XenoGears, holds that dishonor. Squaresoft would have been better off not using voice-overs until they learned what they were doing in practice sessions or hired some professional voice talent.

NoDamnNames

Feb 25, 2009
The most recent Turok. The voice acting isn't even comical like most bad voice acting. usually the voice actors sound sort of sad, sometimes annoyed that they are even in the recording studio.

Saying "We have a man down" when under siege from irate velociraptors Should be shouted with manly brutality, not lazily mentioned as if you forgot the lights on in your car.