Just look at her
Those sexy threads
That firm chassis
That gentle canon
Rawr!

Mar 5, 2011
Rainbow_Dashtruction said:
Your Fearless Captain said:
Yes I would date 90s Nick Carter. He's just such a seductress.

Also, WTF is with all the people who would date MPL characters? Is this a common thing?
Its more of a thing that when ever there is a fanbase, theres people who want to fuck its characters, species is not a factor. Its mostly due to the same mental reasons to why someone would date someone they don't find necessarily attractive because they have a great personality. They see beauty because they associate that person with the personality they love, and would therefore be fine dating MLP characters because they like the character.
Still weird. Wanting to sex up a pony is weird and creepy, regardless of what you tell yourself.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009

Also, WTF is with all the people who would date MPL characters? Is this a common thing?
Its more of a thing that when ever there is a fanbase, theres people who want to fuck its characters, species is not a factor. Its mostly due to the same mental reasons to why someone would date someone they don't find necessarily attractive because they have a great personality. They see beauty because they associate that person with the personality they love, and would therefore be fine dating MLP characters because they like the character.
Still weird. Wanting to sex up a pony is weird and creepy, regardless of what you tell yourself.
Yeah man, screw personality. All these people are just weirdos - Clearly the only standard by which any kind of worth should be judged is the Standard of Hollywood Beauty.

It's just common sense.

SaikyoKid

Sep 1, 2011
Snip snip
Welcome to the wide world of the internet! Where honestly, even a little pony lovin' is far more tame than most of the things out there.

As far as my avatar goes? Sure, I don't see why not. Pink Louie sure can tear up the dance floor and they're way more adorable than most other things out there.

Chartic

Nov 21, 2008
Loop Stricken said:
Yeah man, screw personality. All these people are just weirdos - Clearly the only standard by which any kind of worth should be judged is the Standard of Hollywood Beauty.

It's just common sense.
I want you to take a look at what you just said. You compared viewing a different body type favorable to wanting to bone a horse.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Chartic said:
Loop Stricken said:

It's just common sense.
I want you to take a look at what you just said. You compared viewing a different body type favorable to wanting to bone a horse.
First off, pony. Second, cartoon. It's not particularly likely to happen, so let fantasies be. What use does judging other people for their unusual tastes serve?

Edit: Also your avatar's a loli tank-driver who you would date 'in a second'. Freak. [sub][sub][sub]I'm just kidding she's adorable and a really sore loser.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Mar 5, 2011
Loop Stricken said:

It's just common sense.
That's a nice straw man you got there. I'm really impressed.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Loop Stricken said:

It's just common sense.
Why thankyou! I stuffed it myself! Lovingly, and with gusto.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
This is a bit of insider knowledge talking, but basically: My avatar is a guy. He's Jack of the Fallout Sector, as seen in Wild Wasteland, the Fallout RP. And because I am both male and straight, PLUS have a girlfriend, the answer is no.

Mar 5, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
Loop Stricken said:

It's just common sense.
Why thankyou! I stuffed it myself! Lovingly, and with gusto.
We can both agree that straw men are sexy.

I really expected a massive flame war.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Let's see... Would I date Raziel?

Well, the whole lack of a lower jaw thing and being undead is kind of a put off. So I don't think I'd be the one to ask but if he were to ask then I'd be kind of afraid of the consequences if I were to say no. I kind of like my soul right where it is.

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
I don't think I'm into scaled beats. But hey, having a dragon as a friend would be pretty cool.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
(Looks at avatar, then looks back)...Are you kidding? That would never work!

...Maybe as a friend, perhaps...

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
Nah. I'm a 1 or 2 on the Kinsey scale, so I'm open to being kinda attracted to other guys, but I don't really see the appeal. He's a slightly creepy 30 to 40 year old man obsessed with riddles, death traps, and a man who dresses up like a bat. I don't see things working out between us.

Besides, he's my avatar. To some extent, he's a reflection of myself. And I think that, knowing what I'm like, I'd probably have a bit too much distaste for myself to date myself.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Would I date me? No, dating someone too similar to yourself is doomed to fail. The ideal partner is someone compatible to you, not a mirror image.