Would you date your avatar?

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
Would I have to date the bear, or the one controlling the bear?

Because if it's the latter, my avatar is technically a model.

DjinnFor

Nov 20, 2009
00slash00 said:
The debate about her has grown beyond tiresome and I have no desire to spark another one but in my PERSONAL option, as someone who has been gaming for at least 23 years, I think she makes very good points and agree with her arguments
You don't get to have personal opinions about arguments (and by extension, ideologies); they're either logical or illogical, personal perspective is irrelevant. All you have to say is you don't want to debate it and then stop there.

OT: Would I date my avatar? I've never even made an avatar, let alone felt the desire to date one. So, no.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
DjinnFor said:
00slash00 said:
The debate about her has grown beyond tiresome and I have no desire to spark another one but in my PERSONAL option, as someone who has been gaming for at least 23 years, I think she makes very good points and agree with her arguments
You don't get to have personal opinions about arguments (and by extension, ideologies); they're either logical or illogical, personal perspective is irrelevant. All you have to say is you don't want to debate it and then stop there.

OT: Would I date my avatar? I've never even made an avatar, let alone felt the desire to date one. So, no.
I'm not sure if you're trolling me or not, but whether or not someone finds an argument to be valid is indeed an opinion.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Baron von Blitztank said:
Go on a date with Warpath? Well I suppose Transformers technically have no gender...
Plus it means I get to ride around in a Tank! KA-BLAM!
Look where his cannon is...

OT: Would I date Vegeta? As much as I love the guy, he's a bit of an asshole. Gonna have to pass :D

Comocat

May 24, 2012
My avatar contains a picture of myself. So would I date myself? No, absolutely I would not.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
Our date begins as I find her out in the street, several blocks from where we agreed to meet, already ears-deep into a fresh victim.

"Oh, honey, I thought we were going out to eat," I say. "You went and filled up like this? That's okay, I'm sorry I mentioned it. I love you. Let's skip the restaurant and go straight to the theater, okay?"

"Bllarrgl," she says, bits of viscera dripping off her chin as she raises her head. When I see the way the streetlights shine off the fresh gore on her face, the way the hole where her nose used to be complements her glazed, rheumy eyes, I fall in love all over again. I know looks aren't everything, but damn my lady is HOT.

"Hnff. Grhuuk. URRAAGGR!" She continues, running toward me, arms outstretched, mouth wide open. She's always so enthusiastic in her affections. I'm still covered with love bites from the other night, but it seems she didn't get enough.

-------------

And so forth. Yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and.... not do that.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
As she is now? No.

At the age she is at the end of the game? *RAH-RAH! RAH RAH!* :3

I expect we'd at least keep Puffy with Justin and Feena for a little while.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
God no, he is violent and mean. I do think he would make a good protector, but not such a good date.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
My avatar is Raul Julia as Gomez Addams, and I adore Raul Julia and his portrayal of Gomez so yes, if he wasn't dead I would date him like a shot.

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
Well She is rather cute. It'd be my pleasure to go out for some tea with someone so adorable.

Look at that adorable pouty face.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
My little bat? I'm not normally into bestiality, but sure, I'd be willing to give it a shot. He's certainly adorable enough.

Caiphus

Social Office Corridor
Mar 31, 2010
Implying that I haven't already dated Bert from Sesame Street.

Alright, I haven't.

But only because he won't return my calls.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Now I would say yes, but I will have to go with no...and saying why would be a spoiler.

My usual Icon on everything else is Rex Power Colt from Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, so for him i'd say yes.

DrOswald

Apr 22, 2011
amaranth_dru said:
No. I'm straight and if I weren't or were a female I'd avoid a man who doesn't speak except in grunts and screams. I'm not much for silent partners, communication is an ideal for me. No wonder Princess Zelda don't wanna hit that...
[joking]Dude, way to rag on a mute. Guess the disabled FREAK isn't good enough for you, huh?

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.[/joking]

But may I say: I am a hetero male, but if I was not I would totally go for SSB Link. It's the hair.

As far as my avatar, it is a doll that looks like a green potato. Call me shallow but I don't think I could go for that.