Would you go to see My Little Pony the Movie?

bossfight1

Apr 23, 2009
I'd try to bring, like my cousin, or niece or something, so they can come to the logical, but incorrect conclusion that i'm simply bringing a young girl.

Ultima Shadow

Apr 8, 2009
If I held an interest in the franchise, I'd borrow my younger step-brother for a day and take him to see it under the guise of being a good sibling. Win/win.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Not if it is anything like that horrendous live action....thing....they did a little while ago.

I'd wait for reviews.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
I would probably go and see it if it was for the Friendship is Magic series. I would just need a way to the closest movie theater.

Last Hugh Alive

Jul 6, 2011
I wouldn't mind. Not gonna lie, though, I'd rather not be seen entering the theatre by anyone I know.

I'd have to get my girlfriend into the show and convince her to see it with me so I look like I at least have an excuse.

But first I'd have to get a girlfriend -_-

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
I generally don't get out to see the movies I want to see, embarrassing or not. The recent Winne the Pooh movie is a good example of that, never got around to it. I didn't get to watch any movies this summer, its just not something I get many chances to do.

WarpZone

Mar 9, 2008
Not only would I, YOU WOULD TOO if you knew what you were in for!

(Here's hoping Snips and Snails die in the first act.)

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
If we're talking about a new MLP:FiM movie then yes, I would see it. If we're talking about another gen, then no, forget it.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
I would go as soon as possible. It would be interesting to try and see them make an hour+ long episode and keep us occupied.

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
I'd have to scout out the cinema screens first, if it was packed with fellow Bronies I'd watch it (wearing my Shemagh scarf so no one would ever know I was there of course).

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
If it was well reviewed, sure... but I'm the father of an eight year old girl.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
I would go see a Friendship is Magic movie, most definitely.

Maybe more than once, if it's really good.

(No, I don't care what anyone would think. I'd even wear my "Dumb Fabric" shirt.)

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
I could just say I'm going to see a different film. Not that hard.

I'd go if the current crew does it - Lauren Faust would just be a bonus. They seem perfectly competent, or else she would have protested leaving louder and more.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Current generation ponies, yes. And yes, I'd go openly. I carry my Twilight doll around with me...Going to see a movie can;t be much worse.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Yes and I shall hand over my 10 dollars with pride, provided it's G4 and made by Faust. Walk tall and proud into the theater, purchase my ticket and get a good seat as I'd arrive early to get one. Friends or not I could care less, anyone who thinks going to the theater alone is well an idiot. I blame Hollywood for it to.

Shall be a great night.

MPerce

May 29, 2011
Yes, I would see it. I'm not a closet brony, that's silly. If I had to, I would see it by myself, a grown man buying a ticket to a girl's movie LIKE A BOSS.
But I have some IRL brony friends who would join me.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
I am glad I am old enough that I do not get odd looks as everyone assumes it would be for my child.