Would you Kindly? a VG Quote Thread

Veteran

Jan 3, 2008
Pretty much anything that comes out of Mordin's mouth in Mass Effect 2.

"chafing..."

Triangulon

Nov 20, 2009
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH! Yourself!"

or

"I'm over here. You stupid headless freaks."

I did also enjoy

"Try to transport fuel now, you pipeline jerks!"

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Space Quest has loads of amazing quotes:

"You get the ladder and put it in your pocket. Ouch." (Narrator, aboard junk freighter)

"Don't touch that. We don't know where you've been."

"This rough area tastes strangely like blood. Oh, that is blood! You shredded your tongue! Your mother should have warned you about licking strange areas."

"It's a button with a strange symbol on it. Perhaps it means 'self-destruct', or maybe 'change return.'"

"You lick a thick smear of filth off the street, finding the taste unpleasant. You quickly swallow it. What a smart person you are."

"Not far below you is a large horizontal plane which proves beneficial in maximizing the exploitation of gravity."

"My, this is one hot planet! But you don't care; you're protected with Thermoweave Underwear!"

"Why don't you just say, 'Hey, mister. I've always wanted to catch a really good look at the inside of my colon. Perhaps you can help me.'"

--

Also, Sam & Max:

Max: I'll name him John, since that's where we found him.

Sam: Look Lactose, we'd rather you didn't eradicate the whole human race.
Max: Some of our closest friends claim to be human.

Sam: I've got something in my eye.
Max: Try digging it out with a fork. That always works for me.

Sam (at a wishing well): I wish I knew what Max was thinking.
Max (in his mind): ..............
Sam: Well, that was a waste of money

gamepopper101

Aug 12, 2009
"People don't change that much. Some are born wolves, some are sheep. You might be wearing sheep's clothing but your fangs are showing through." Rhinehart, Privateer 2: The Darkening

"Hey! Relax! Pretend it's a game, maybe it'll even be fun! SHOOT THE TUBES DOGMEAT!" Ghost, Sewer Shark

"Now you are thinking with Portals" GLaDoS, Portal

"Dai! TE N KU!" Ike, Super Smash Bros Brawl

"Kattake Koei!" Fox, Super Smash Bros Brawl

KuwaSanjuro

Dec 22, 2010
Two by Magus from Chrono Trigger

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

"The weak only strive to be weaker."

tj236

Oct 6, 2010
Mass Effect 2:

"I am the very model of a scientist salarian..."

Assassin's Creed 2:

"It's me, Mario!"

And, also any line that have ever left the mouth of Duke Nukem. Can't wait for the new one!

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
"Hostiiilessss..."

Dom: "Hey, Marcus? Did you just hear that?"

Marcus:"It was probably just the wind."

Dom:"Yeah right, when was the last time you heard the wind say Hostiiilessss..."

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you... they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. Sit down, and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard."