Would you relive your childhood?

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
Yes I would, so long as I remain mentally intact. My childhood was a mix between good and bad. A lot of the bad things in it were brought upon by my own stupidity. I was just not a very smart kid, I wasn't doing stupid dangerous stuff like drugs, but I was annoying as fuck and oblivious as hell to just about everything(I still can be) and that really ruined my growth socially (that and the fact that I had motor tick which was something similar to Tourrette's syndrome albeit a more minor version). If I went back with myself the way I am now, I would probably spend a fair amount of time indulging my nostalgia and really enjoying things that are gone like Toonami that I was really a bit young to properly remember most of, I would breeze through school up to the around 11th to 12th grade which would eliminate that horrible suffering aspect of my childhood in which I spent entire years being grounded (i.e., no tv, video games, computer in later years, being force to read harry potter books which I hated because I wasn't the best reader) and having my parents be constantly disappointed in me for crappy grades and staying up til 11 every night with my parents doing homework only to lose it in the morning. There certainly would be some things that I wouldn't like to relive like my parent's divorce and the death of my grandfathers as well as my dog, but I still think it would be worth it. I would also take into account a few key stocks to invest in to help make it rich ;). (I like how I have put so much thought into this almost like it's something that can happen XD)

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
'clears throat' Fuck no. The younger I am the more of a spoiled twat I become. I like being mature.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
If it lead to a slightly alternate timeline from where I am now? Then yes, yes I would. Not only would I be aware enough to get into things I missed out on the first time around (like MST3K and Firefly, to name a few), but I would hopefully be able to avoid a few mistakes I made in the past...