Would you throw yourself on a grenade?

Crowghast

Aug 29, 2008
Hell no. In fact, i'd probably throw someone else, or maybe hold them in front of me like a convenient meat shield. More likely, and this worries me, i'd probably give it a thoughtless, reflexive kick and make things worse.

Vaccine

Feb 13, 2010
If there's a window, why can't I be practical and throw the grenade out the window?

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I wouldn't, I don't think those other people would, so being the cynic I am, I'd jump out the window and assume that all 3 would die because neither one would summon the humanity to help the other 2.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
The window. Firstly cause i'm not giving my life for a group of could-be criminals, pricks or BNP party members.
Secondly diving out a window would be awesome. Being blown into a meaty paste would not.
Thirdly i'm pretty awesome, i live an awesome life. I wanna keep doing that.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
Unless I was actually in that situation there's no way for me to actually decide. As it stands I'd like to think I'd be able to dive on the grand... But I'll never know.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
PayJ567 said:
I'd rather just jump out the window, call in my highly trained goose to diffuse the grenade, then to the winchester for drinks. Hows that for a slice of fried gold?
You sir, are a genius!

I would dive out the window, sorry, but they're strangers. Also, what's stopping them from diving on the grenade?

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I would throw the grenade out the window. The fragments from the grenade would go right through me, so everyone would die.

The Riff

Aug 23, 2008
Throw the grenade out the window or if i couldn't, then i'm not sure, i would maybe throw myself on the grenade and then demand a throne next to Cornell Sander and god.

FoiL

Aug 7, 2009
Complete strangers = window. No way how you think about it and lye to yourself thats what me and you would do.

Hallow'sEve

Sep 4, 2008
Fuck them, I'm going out the window.

(Knowing my luck though, the room is, like, 10 stories up or something)