Writing on the wall - A chance to be a part of Escapist history!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
I would like my name on it, and it MUST be in bold impact! Because it's the font that all memes are made of, it's sticks out so well.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Redlin5 said:
BreakfastMan said:
As for my name... Make it big. Real big. I mean, 32-point font big. Also, it should be colored purple.
Yeah no. Reasonable requests or you get thrown a random text font on the wall.
Fine. Just make mine slightly larger than normal. And still purple. :D

[sub]Spoil-sport. :([/sub]

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Redlin5 said:
TLS14 said:
- Put down my name as TheLastSamurai14. I'd like to have my unabridged username on display, and I'm planning on changing my name to match all my other internet accounts, anyway.
The font I can do but I'm having an internal debate about granting this request. I'm kind of going for that authentic at the moment feel. What if you decide not to change your name? Or if you do you can be smug knowing that only a few people will remember you as TLS14...

Hmmm....
I WILL PROVE THIS! Where is the Change Username button?

All right, fine. I've been registered under this name for a year now, might as well get it tattooed onto the face of my favorite site.

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
I'm interested, but my name's kind of copyrighted too :(
(Yes, he was a sonic character, and I'm ashamed of that, but he was an awesome sonic character!)

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
Would love to have my name on this thanks! For the font I think I would like 'Monotype Corsiva' or anything cursive looking really. Edit: Get me the one Daystar Clarion has actually, it looks awesome.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I'll go on it if you'd like to add me. I'm not too fussed about the font, so just surprise me.

DeManix

Jun 7, 2010
Sign me up please! There's no better font than Neuropol, so if you could use that for my name I'd be happy, but I'm fine with any old font really.

lionrwal

Aug 7, 2011
I'd be interested in this.

Copperplate Gothic Bold font, and any place as long as someone can read it. Thanks.

Silvianoshei

May 26, 2011
ME! And please use this font:

http://www.fontspace.com/m%C3%A5ns-greb%C3%A4ck/feathergraphy-decoration

Dr.Fantastic

Aug 27, 2010
This is an interesting idea, Im in.
If you decide to put me on it: I dont care what font is used or where my name is put.
Name: Dr.Fantastic

Dreadman75

Jul 6, 2011
Now this sounds fun. A chance for everyone, from noob to veteran, to make a permanent impact on the Escapist.

Sign me up!

Username: Dreadman75

Font: Eh, whatever the standard is I guess. Is it like Times New Roman or Arial or something?

Dec 14, 2009
Flailing Escapist said:
Hit me Put me on the wall!

Also can we put Zeel's name up there too? It would be soooooooo funny.
Oh man, that's just too cruel :D

We would get the last troll though...