WTT: Dignity 4 Fez

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
I laughed at scouts sweet drawing for stuff, then I saw catdog and decided that I would trade every item I own for it.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Wang Wei said:
I don't really see the point on trading in a fps when you can just as easily kill your enemies for the stuff they have. Funny stuff, keep it going.
Someone hasn't played TF2 :D

wtb global trade channel for Tf2

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Uuuuuuuuuuugh!!!

T_T Bad memories of the Galleria I go to.....Pushy bastards trying to sell their stuff after I blatently tell them "NO" 3 times

Bobipine

Jan 22, 2010
This comic seems to sums a bit the current TF2 situation. I didn't get pushy players yet, since I don't have that much trade worth, and I usually give away my stuff.... yeah. Then again, seeing the same 3 players doing nothing by spamming 4NYON3 W4NT TO TR4D3??!?!??! is getting annoying.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
ugh...its reminding me off the time i was in Prague...

great strip and keep up the good work

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Oooooh, I like this one!!! It is so true!!! I've been playing since trading was implemented because of work, and ever time I get on a server now, I feel like the chat's flooded with trade offers. Thankfully, the Escapist server is not as bad as others.

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
[2. Trade] Bonker: Were I can find [Enemy Spy]?
[2. Trade] Trollospy: Try your mum!

[1. General] Nooboman: LFG to run Dustbowl Def, I'm Demo-Knight specced, /w me.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
This comic just gave me some strange for of internet-malaria, where I had horrible fever dreams of a visit to Tijuana years ago...

Other than that, it was still pretty funny.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
ha! trading in TF2! welcome to most MMOGs :p
also, did you hear the latest news about Nathan Fi- *Gets kiddnapped by ninjas*

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
I had this one guy who kept trying to start a trade with me and probably everyone on the server. The only thing he kept saying is "Give me scrap". The whole thing is getting a little out of hand.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Arawn.Chernobog said:
[2. Trade] Bonker: Were I can find [Enemy Spy]?
[2. Trade] Trollospy: Try your mum!

[1. General] Nooboman: LFG to run Dustbowl Def, I'm Demo-Knight specced, /w me.
Oh, my brain! You made it hurt!

Cory Rydell

Feb 4, 2010
Dok Zombie said:
Panel 3... CatDog?

Fuck yeah.
ive been working on my catdog, i wanted to start putting him in the comic more just because hes (theyre?) awesome but i figured it wouldnt really pertain to much video game-wise... so a little doodle is fine.

standokan

May 28, 2009
Reminds me of yelling police under the eifel tower, they can run awful fast with all those souvenir's.

Chris 'Chaos' Voce

Oct 3, 2010
Mpppph mpfpppfppfh mppppph
"translation"
please buy my metal my family is starving and no one really plays this game that much anymore please buy please 'sob' 'sob'