WTT: Dignity 4 Fez

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Luckily in most decent servers, you can brush these guys away by mentioning "y'know they have Trade Servers, right?" They leave without saying goodbye, good bless 'em.

TarkXT

Sep 7, 2009
I wish i could murder spies like that with my medic. Mostly all I get a hate raped with a knife. :(

The Fall

May 6, 2010
I didn't really mind trading until my brother got into TF2 again. Now all he does is complains that I don't trade with him.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Heh, so true.

I don't mind the trading actually. I managed to craft two of the new Sniper Items which made me pretty happy. Didn't have to spend a dime.
I can also get more neat hats now. I traded the Soldiers Drill Sergeant Hat (Which I didn't even know I had untill recently) for the Snipers Fishing Cap.

Overall I'm pretty satisfied.

WittyInfidel

Aug 30, 2010
Glad to see I'm not he only one irritated by all the haggling going on. Still, makes it easy when one goes Rage Pyro.

But why does everybody have to try an be a damned scam artist? Wanting 3 hats and two metal for a single Direct Hit, which can be picked up for $0.49, or by simply killing a soldier a few times.

I miss the old days, when all the spam was simple trolling. Now, as I skulk along, about to sap the engi's sentry, I get invited to trade by some yahoo I've never talked to before. And it takes that precious second to glance away from the target and see what that little pop-up is. Next thing I know, there's fire, screaming, bullets, and I've been left out. It just breaks my flow, man.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
unacomn said:
Aww, that poor Pyro. Buy some metal from him, that flamethrower fuel doesn't come cheap you know.
You may be biased towards Pyro. Just sayin'.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
Irridium said:
I've noticed that to.

Thanfully I go on servers that don't allow trading during gameplay :D
Oooooh, think you can toss some of those IPs my way?

I didn't even know that technology existed yet!

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
Mann Co. Crates aren't worth a Continental. Personally, I hope they make it so you can craft two or three crates together into metal.

Dorian Cornelius Jasper

Space Robot From Outer Space
Apr 8, 2008
Wang Wei said:
I don't really see the point on trading in a fps when you can just as easily kill your enemies for the stuff they have. Funny stuff, keep it going.
Thing is, in most FPSes you don't get to keep the stuff you loot after you die. And besides, TF2 doesn't work that way. Not even close.

mr_rubino

Sep 19, 2010
I can't believe Administrator is letting such blatant fraternization occur under her nose.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
It calmed down fast, now it's generally only done on setup times etc. (I don't play 32man so don't count this for every server), and if so it's not traded mid-game, rather in another setup time or at some other point beyond the round.

It's a lot of fun to see how much you can get with your items, I've gone from one Soldier's stash to 8 quality hats.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
Flying-Emu said:
Wang Wei said:
I don't really see the point on trading in a fps when you can just as easily kill your enemies for the stuff they have. Funny stuff, keep it going.
Someone hasn't played TF2 :D

wtb global trade channel for Tf2
Someone hasn't played an mmo with a global chat channel :D

DO NOT WANT Global chat.