X-Men: First Class Wows With Surprisingly Tense Trailer

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
loremazd said:
I'm not sure if the movie can be about teenagers when most of the cast looked to be playing 20 somethings.
Most tv shows about teenagers are actually played by people much older than their characters, like One Tree Hill is meant to be about kids in high school, yet has some people who are closer to 30 than 20.

I'm not sure about this movie. There's something about the two mains that I don't like. James McAvoy looks/reminds me too much of a bad Peter Parker and I can't get that terrible image of Michale Fassbender wearing a bucket on his head.

Swny Nerdgasm

Jul 31, 2010
Well, one the plus side it doesn't involve Deadpool, so I might go see it. But as a negative, it involves Sebastion Shaw and Azazel, so I may avoid it...

Swny Nerdgasm

Jul 31, 2010
Optional Opinion said:
I might get torn a new one but..

Who was the red guy, kinda looked like a skinny Hellboy? (minus the business hand)
LawlessSquirrel said:
Did I see Nightcrawler?

...Seriously, did I see Nightcrawler? I like Nightcrawler...

Possible Nightcrawler aside, looks like a movie worth the entry fee. Can't say whether it'll be good or not, but it's got me interested.
You seen Azazel, the crappy character who is a demon from another dimension who happens to be Nightcrawler's father

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
Swny Nerdgasm said:
Optional Opinion said:

Who was the red guy, kinda looked like a skinny Hellboy? (minus the business hand)
LawlessSquirrel said:
Did I see Nightcrawler?

Possible Nightcrawler aside, looks like a movie worth the entry fee. Can't say whether it'll be good or not, but it's got me interested.
You seen Azazel, the crappy character who is a demon from another dimension who happens to be Nightcrawler's father
I actually looked him up yesterday and found just that XD. Disappoints me that it wasn't Nightcrawler, but pleases me that it wasn't at the same time (seemed very unfaithful appearance-wise).

Swny Nerdgasm

Jul 31, 2010
LawlessSquirrel said:
Swny Nerdgasm said:
Optional Opinion said:

LawlessSquirrel said:
Did I see Nightcrawler?

I actually looked him up yesterday and found just that XD. Disappoints me that it wasn't Nightcrawler, but pleases me that it wasn't at the same time (seemed very unfaithful appearance-wise).
Oh okay, just trying to help

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
Swny Nerdgasm said:
Heh, no problem. My comic knowledge is above average, but I miss the subtleties.

Here I was thinking Nightcrawler's parents were Mystique and Destiny :p (Funny that I thought that BEFORE going on Wikipedia. No clue how.)

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Too soon for any kind of judgement, but the trailer at least makes the cast look a lot less cheesy than those promo shots from a while ago.
Seeing how my best friend is a complete X-Men nut, I'll likely end up watching the movie one way or another.

Swny Nerdgasm

Jul 31, 2010
LawlessSquirrel said:
Swny Nerdgasm said:
Heh, no problem. My comic knowledge is above average, but I miss the subtleties.

Here I was thinking Nightcrawler's parents were Mystique and Destiny :p (Funny that I thought that BEFORE going on Wikipedia. No clue how.)
Sadly that idea got shot down, I can imagine the look on everyone's face when Nightcrawler found out the Mystique was his "dad" so to say