Xbone Week #1

FancyNick

Mar 4, 2013
Look! Look what you've done! I had to look that up and now I can't get it out of my head! There isn't enough mind bleach in the world to fix this.

Good comic though. Bravo gentlemen.

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Sure seems like a lot of people didn't know what tub girl was. THis worries me.

Either way, if my friend gets an Xbone, I'll be sure to try that out.

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
Rex Dark said:
Damnit, I should have known better than actually searching it.
Same :(

People, do NOT search TubGirl. It's awful.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
Pictures of some fat nude asian girl in a bathtub squirting copious amounts of orange-brown liquid from her arse.
Thank you for putting up a description of it for those of us who were curious what it was but knew better than to look it up.

Kajin said:
Rex Dark said:
Same :(

People, do NOT search TubGirl. It's awful.
Why? Good god, why would you look it up? You should have known it was a trap! Hell, the number of people who complained about it before you should have been a warning! If you were so damn curious why didn't you just ask? Hazabaza1 posted a description just so you wouldn't have to look it up!

Zachary Amaranth said:
I am so glad this one dropped on my birthday.
Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoy it.

Caiphus

Social Office Corridor
Mar 31, 2010
Adding myself to the collection of people in this thread who Google searched "tubgirl" for the first and last time today.

Toadfish1

May 28, 2013
Oh you poor naive man.

You really thought that what we were seeing happen on the screen had anything to do with what the presenter was saying?

If this wasn't all being controlled by a guy in the sound booth, with a controller, I'll eat my TV.

harbinger942

Jan 4, 2010
DO NOT SEARCH classify it under "I Have Seen Enough Hentai To Know Where This Is Going" or in this case "i need to suck on a bullet to forget this incomprehensible sick thing i just found"

harbinger942

Jan 4, 2010
DO NOT SEARCH classify it under "I Have Seen Enough Hentai To Know Where This Is Going" or in this case "i need to suck on a bullet to forget this incomprehensible sick thing i just found"

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
TheDoctor455 said:
"After the Xbox One announcement, can you blame them?"

How about how pretty much every journalist was on Bioware's side during the whole ME3 Ending fiasco?
Wait, how did they not make it sound like BioWare crapped the bed then? And I thought Jim Sterling and MovieBob, who I thought are game journalists, recently called out Microsoft for the bone-headed decisions involved in creating the stupid thing.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
TheDoctor455 said:
"After the Xbox One announcement, can you blame them?"

How about how pretty much every journalist was on Bioware's side during the whole ME3 Ending fiasco?
Wait, how did they not make it sound like BioWare crapped the bed then? And I thought Jim Sterling and MovieBob, who I thought are game journalists, recently called out Microsoft for the bone-headed decisions involved in creating the stupid thing.
Because a lot of journalists, including some on the Escapist, during that whole fiasco, kept arguing that Bioware shouldn't have to change the ending because doing so would violate Bioware's "artistic integrity".

Only Jim Sterling argued otherwise on this site as far as I'm aware.

And a lot of the jounralists on this site, at least gave me the impression, that they had a fairly condescending attitude towards those who didn't like the ending. Basically one would start off with 'they're just whiny bitching entitled trolls' and another, trying to appear "reasonable" would say 'no, they just want closure...'

Umm... no. I also wanted the endings to actually make sense. But apparently that was an unreasonable expectation for me to have from Bioware.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
mysecondlife said:
So I urbandictiony'd tubgirl

What. The. Fuck.
After reading through thread...*

Wow. You people actually googled it?! Noob.

Glad I got off easy. This is why urban dictionary exists! :)

Muphin_Mann

Oct 4, 2007
Tubgirl not so bad. Gross, but not like snuff footage or anything. Also: MOST journalists are not trolls, thats why none of them tried that.

NoeL

May 14, 2011
You guys should check out Irish beer bong, or 1 guy 1 jar *shudder*. They're totally safe and fun...

I promise...

Kryten1029a

Jun 28, 2008
Country
United States
Vivi22 said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Rex Dark said:
hazabaza1 said:
Remind me never to google anything mentioned in Critical Miss.
Thanks guys.
Andy Shandy said:
Note to self: Never search anything that is mentioned in Critical Miss ever again.
Dammit Grey! Now nobody is going to get your jokes :p
I'm honestly more concerned that there are people on the internet only now finding out about tubgirl.
I think that I could have happily lived the rest of my life without seeing that!

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
I actually feel old for NOT having to google it to know exactly what it is. Its like being asked to google lemonparty, blueclam, goatse or 2girls1cup...i already know all of those!

Whats sad about that is..neither of them actually scarred me, or scarred me in such a way that nothing else does.

But yes, someone actually should've done that during the reveal, or something close to it. Fuck at least go "Xbox! Search rickroll" or something.

Lilith

Mythical Zoan
Jul 9, 2012
Completely nonplussed at the number of people who regularly post on an internet forum and haven't heard of tubgirl...

I think the whole reason noone yelled anything is that everyone was just so bored and numb that they were trying to stop their souls from being destroyed by it.

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
General advice for all "things you shouldn't google" don't fucking google them lol. Everyone thinks "ah how bad could it be" or "pfft I can handle that" or "oh now I'm curious". And then you google it.

And the first thought is "oh god I've scarred my self for life why did I do this". SERIOUSLY JUST DON'T DO IT, BE HAPPY WITH YOUR BLISSFUL IGNORANCE.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
TopazFusion said:
"You can search the internet while watching a movie while watching television"

Why do I get the feeling this guy should've made an appearance somewhere . . .

snip
Yo Dawg, I heard you like watching TV so I created a console you connect to your TV that allows you to watch TV on your TV.

I take no credit for this, some random internet person did it first.