Xbox 360 Players Rated "Best In The Bedroom"

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
If people are still thinking you can draw valid conclusiond from online surveys, let alone online surveys about sex, let alone such surveys made as a promotion for Doritos - well, you're frankly beyond saving.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
I own a Wii, a PS3, an Xbox, and a gaming PC.

Does that make me some kind of sex god?
Apparently... since I own the same and (noooooo ego here) apparently am the best my womenfolk (prior and current) have had. I even hear from ex's still that none of their guys since can touch me.
I wouldn't know, since I can't have myself... until cloning... which would be awkward. Maybe I better abandon this line of thought and just revel in the (apparent) fact that years of teabagging and pelvic thrusts leads to sexual prowess... or something.

Bug MuIdoon

Mar 28, 2013
This is possibly one of the worst articles I've ever read. Why this sort of trash journalism is on the main page is beyond me :/

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Ditching the pc, getting an xbox.

Knew all that talk of master race and saliving over highest speeds and biggest numbers were compensating for something :p

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
Well of course. You have thousands of hours of training on how to use a joystick properly.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I'm pretty good in bed, I have a PC, Wii and DSi. You know you want it, ladies.

Bug MuIdoon

Mar 28, 2013
Sangreal Gothcraft said:
....I sold my Xbox 360 got a ps3 and a pc...does that make me a Sex god among mere mortals?!
No, I think this is what doctors call 'Erectile dysfunctional' :p

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Ed130 said:
1) it was an online survey, ie the same place that voted EA 'The worst US company of 2012' and named Kim Jong Un as TIME person of the year.
Well to be fair, Hitler and Stalin have both been named TIME's person of the year as well. In a time well before the internet.

Daystar Clarion said:

Shocksplicer said:
I have a 360, PS3, DS and PS Vita.

Come! Let us rule the world together!
SkarKrow said:
There must be some kind of sex pantheon here on The Escapist because I've got a Wii, PS3, Wii U, 360 (it's dead but it's still a 360) and a gaming PC. [sub]and a few retro thingies too[/sub]
I shall join this veritable wealth of sex gods here with the Sega Mega Drive, PS2, DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360 all within my possession.

Also it seems that strictly PC gamers should be renamed to the PC Masturbation Race.

[sub][sub]Ho ho, I'm so witty. [/sub][/sub]

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Andy Shandy said:
Ed130 said:
1) it was an online survey, ie the same place that voted EA 'The worst US company of 2012' and named Kim Jong Un as TIME person of the year.
Well to be fair, Hitler and Stalin have both been named TIME's person of the year as well. In a time well before the internet.

Daystar Clarion said:

Shocksplicer said:

SkarKrow said:
There must be some kind of sex pantheon here on The Escapist because I've got a Wii, PS3, Wii U, 360 (it's dead but it's still a 360) and a gaming PC. [sub]and a few retro thingies too[/sub]
I shall join this veritable wealth of sex gods here with the Sega Mega Drive, PS2, DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360 all within my possession.

Also it seems that strictly PC gamers should be renamed to the PC Masturbation Race.

Hoho how witty of you, devilishly clever good sir.

I should add to that a Mega Drive, Master System, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Gamecube, GBC, GBA, DS, DSi XL and 3DS XL.

[sub]Such is the glory of the multiformat sex pantheon[/sub]

Halfie2

Jan 28, 2013
PC gamers are not that good in bed? well fuck sex then, imma be a wizard when I hit lvl 30!

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
So, then... being a 360 gamer and a Scorpio too must mean I am a beast, eh?

Seriously, though, did someone actually spend time and money on this survey?

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
I own everything that's not a PS3 - why am I not covered in bitches?!

TimeLord said:
Due to recently aquired data by myself. I can confirm that this article is 100% accurate!
/seethe

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Andy Shandy said:
Ed130 said:
You mean the guy who turned Germany around, rearmed it, killed his rivals, showed everything off to the world with the Olympics, and then annexed Austria? (He got the 1938 title, so I couldn't include starting WW2)

Kim Jong Un (at that point) had done jack all but inherit a country.

And I'm talking about the TIME online poll aka 'the one that 4chan used a script to cast votes so that the first letter of each candidate's name spelled out "KJUGASCHAMBERS"' not the Person of the Year who ends up on the cover which is chosen by TIME itself.

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
SkarKrow said:
Andy Shandy said:
Ed130 said:

Daystar Clarion said:

Shocksplicer said:

SkarKrow said:

I should add to that a Mega Drive, Master System, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Gamecube, GBC, GBA, DS, DSi XL and 3DS XL.

Suddenly suffering from a mild case of E-Penis envy, so I'll also mention that I have a couple of original Gameboys in my wardrobe. Because all must be equal in the multiformat internet sex god pantheon.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Shocksplicer said:
SkarKrow said:
Andy Shandy said:
Ed130 said:

Daystar Clarion said:

Shocksplicer said:

SkarKrow said:

Suddenly suffering from a mild case of E-Penis envy, so I'll also mention that I have a couple of original Gameboys in my wardrobe. Because all must be equal in the multiformat internet sex god pantheon.
Hahah the best thing is I have almost all of the non-handhelds hooked up to the same TV and it's right next to my PC xD Then the Megadrive/master system are in another room on an old shitty CRT.

Need a better way of routing the cables but first I need a new PC.

Geekroom go XP

Edit: Even better if I don't fuck up my quotation!