Xbox 360 Players Rated "Best In The Bedroom"

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I don't know whats funnier, this poll existing or that people are actually offended by it, enough to actually get angry. Well played.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
You know the first thing that came to mind was a sexy scientist coming in and going. "You must have sex with me to see if your better at sex than other types of gamers"

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
TimeLord said:
Due to recently aquired data by myself. I can confirm that this article is 100% accurate!
Well said.

I for one have 4 360s (for various reasons) and so I'm so good in the sack (and everywhere else I do it), my neighbours have orgasms.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
I'd just like to point out that, while the article is about the 360, the picture shows a couple using original PS1 controllers.
Aside from that oversight, the conclusions are, as others have pointed out, complete bollocks and coincidental.
(read: trying to mask my envy/anger towards these people)

Doclector said:

Also...
the results make for an entertaining read, especially if you're an Xbox 360 owner learning that you ended up on top .
Had to be done. [http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/]

Dead Seerius

Feb 4, 2012
Psssh! Old news to me. There's really no better way to pick up chicks.

"Hey babe, I got the limited edition Modern Warfare 2 model to go with that 250 gigabyte hard drive of mine. I call it the Sexbox. Care to play?"

Works every time.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Hardly surprising, 360 seems to have captured a large portion of the 'frat boy' market, and those douche bags are much more likely to be of the physically fit / athletic variety than your more tradition nerd style of gamer that may make up more of the market elsewhere.