Xbox One E3 games possibly leaked:

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Saucycarpdog said:
Baldr said:
Saucycarpdog said:
Microsoft already confirmed that the picture is fake.
Source? Microsoft generally does not comment on rumors/leaks whether true or not.
People had an argument about it on twitter and apparently someone from Rare came in and said that they had never seen the pic before. Ok, so maybe it wasnt directly from MS but I just wanted to put that so people could realize it's a fake. NeoGaf already pointed out many inconsistencies with the list this morning when it was posted anyway.
It not the first time something leaked on NeoGaf, then everyone claimed it was fake, then it turned up being true more or less. However with all RUMORS, they should be treated as such. Take the information with a grain of salt until official information is released.

Austin Manning

Apr 10, 2012
Korten12 said:
I am still kind of hoping that Spartan Assault is some sort of expansion for 4... Or maybe a downloadable title?

New Single player + Halo 4 MP?
It's a twin stick shooter for windows 8 devices.

Milanezi

Mar 2, 2009
Capitano Segnaposto said:
ShinyCharizard said:
Eh after the travesty that was Halo 4 and the Fable games it's going to take more than that to convince me.
I thought Halo 4 was the best Halo game since Halo 2. I found Halo 3 to be shit and Reach, while better, wasn't as good as the previous iterations.
Heh, I guess I won't ever really get what's the fascination with Halo, since my idea is usually opposed to everyone else who played the games: the ONLY Halo I truly enjoyed was Reach hahaahah I damn near hated every other one, too bad their advertisement is so damn good and I'm such a dirty consumerist I just keep going and buying the damn thing...

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
SMELL THAT FOLKS?!

The Smell of Eau de Sequelitus. With a wide range of bland colognes and perfumes.

Let's go through the list shall we?

Banjo Kazooie- For when you want the smell of a franchise that's been on life support longer than Terri Shiavo

Dead Rising 3- Ah, the smell of rotting Zombies, brittle weapons and sweat due to extremely short time limits. With the musk of rage because it should smell a lot more fun than it lets you have.

Halo 5/Spartan Assault- The smell of lots of milk. What's this? Ah, I smell a hint of Halo 4's milk which was homogenized with the milk of Call of Duty's multiplayer, but one can't be so sure.

Fable 4- The odour of disappointment. It has sort of a smell like candy at first then the aroma turns into the back of a strange man's van. Its not what you were told.

Forza 5- The smell of the raceway, along with the burning tires on the pavement. Oh wait, that's the burning of money due to buying extra paint for the cars. Still smells more enticing than Gran Turismo 5 I suppose.

Quantum Break- Smells interesting as has most things from Remedy, but will likely be put on sale on the same day as the Smell of Halo's milk so expect low sales of the scent.

Disclaimer: All scents will include a hint of sweat in a living room due to Kinect hormones injected into the products.

Seriously, this is shaping up to be Sony's E3 here.

djl3485

Sep 30, 2012
ShinyCharizard said:
Eh after the travesty that was Halo 4 and the Fable games it's going to take more than that to convince me.
I thought Halo 4 was the best Halo game since Halo 2. I found Halo 3 to be shit and Reach, while better, wasn't as good as the previous iterations.

OT: Eh. Dead Rising 3? A new Banjo and Kazooie? I am a bit excited, however if Microsoft insists on the always online/no used games bullshit, then this won't mean shit.
IKR. I'm going to sit here and play on my PC.

In fact I'm going to borrow my friends game so I can....oh crap wait I can't.

Ok well I"m going to buy a used game...oh crap wait I can't.

Fine, fine I'm going to go play D3....oh crap wait, IT'S ALWAYS ONLINE OH NOESSSSS.

Seriously some of you are blowing this out of proportion and a bunch of people are clamoring that they are going to PC this gen yet the reason why they hate the X1 have been on the PC for years.

Of course people like to whine for the sake of whining. #firstworldproblems

Arslan Aladeen

Oct 9, 2012
So the rumored Rare game isn't Killer Instinct? Not that I would've had much hope for it given Rare's current state, but it might have piqued my interest. Halo, Fable, Forza, Halo... Geez, it's like MS is Bill Murray in Ground Hogs day.

JBGigas

Dec 19, 2009
According to Neogaf these will be shown too "Halo 5, Killer Instinct, Banjo-Kazooie 4: Grunty Land, Forza Motorsport 5, Quantum Break, Halo: Spartan Assault, Ryse, Fable IV, Crackdown 3, Fortnite, Dead Rising 3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Dying Light, Prey 2, Homefront 2, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Mirror's Edge 2, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Brothers in Arms and League of Legends."

Colt47

Oct 31, 2012
djl3485 said:
ShinyCharizard said:

OT: Eh. Dead Rising 3? A new Banjo and Kazooie? I am a bit excited, however if Microsoft insists on the always online/no used games bullshit, then this won't mean shit.
IKR. I'm going to sit here and play on my PC.

In fact I'm going to borrow my friends game so I can....oh crap wait I can't.

Ok well I"m going to buy a used game...oh crap wait I can't.

Fine, fine I'm going to go play D3....oh crap wait, IT'S ALWAYS ONLINE OH NOESSSSS.

Seriously some of you are blowing this out of proportion and a bunch of people are clamoring that they are going to PC this gen yet the reason why they hate the X1 have been on the PC for years.

Of course people like to whine for the sake of whining. #firstworldproblems
The problem with this is that people don't want a PC when they buy a console: They want a video game console that has games which are user friendly to play and user friendly to do with as one sees fit. Right now the Xbox One is turning into a glorified HTPC that has fees just to access the net through it and some unique games.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
6 years ago, I would've get excited for that new Banjo-Kazooie reveal. But now, considering many of the core Rare devs have already left years ago (looking forward to what Gory Detail can accomplish on the WiiU) and how bitter it was to play Nuts & Bolts... I guess that line up has a resounding meh from me.

CAPTCHA: Be Careful. Dead on captcha, dead on.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
staika said:
The Banjo-Kazooie game has piqued my interest but I am not going to get excited over it seeing what they did to the last Banjo-Kazooie game. As for the other ones none of them grab my interest that much, I'll wait to see but none of them sound ground breaking.
Seeing as the current Rare is nothing like the Rare of old I wouldn't risk getting my hopes up if I were you.

So that's it eh? How many of those are those 15 new IP's? It wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft did think sequels count as new IP though.

Nothing to really grab my attention then, too bad, PS4 it is.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
The only one I have any interest in is Quantum Break. Why? Because they haven't gotten a chance to ruin it just yet. When E3 rolls around, I'll stop giving a shit.

djl3485

Sep 30, 2012
1.) When buying games on PC, generally they are DIGITIAL COPIES. I don't expect to trade DIGITIAL COPIES with friends.
When buying games on consoles, generally people buy PHYSICAL COPIES. They then trade those PHYSICAL COPIES with FRIENDS (which you may or may not have), to try out different games or help those friends who are on hard times/don't have access to those games. (Example being an imported game from japan, in this case Hatsune Miku Diva F).

2.) When playing games on consoles, they generally aren't online. I rarely am connected to the internet when playing a console. I bring a console with me if I go on trips/visits as something to do at night. I can't really bring a 70 lb desktop with me whenever I leave to go someplace. As for saying, "Buy a Laptop" well... I have one. Only issue is that it is custom built for my JOB which I tend to do A LOT. I have maybe 500 Megs after installing the multiple OS I need for my job as well as the tools I need.

3.) Some of us don't have constant Internet Connection. Sure, I was a huge "DRM isn't Bad" kind of guy until I took a trip outside the states where I may have connected once over 3 weeks to the internet as I didn't have the ability to. It sucked. Guess what? I will be doing that a LOT more. Guess what else? I won't have access to internet every single day like this console requires me to. Guess what Third? Apparently half the US also has shitty internet (which I wasn't clued in on until I experienced it first hand when working).

4.) Some of us aren't rich. We can't afford NEW games all the damn time. Some of us also like to buy used games from generations past that we never got a chance to play. Well, fuck us then. We can't do that anymore.

Is this getting through your head yet?
1. I've rarely traded or let friends borrow the copies of my games. If i had a game I thought they may like, they'd come over and play or ask my opinion. Digital or Physical they are technically both the same...copies of the game. But oh noes I guess your friends won't be able to borrow games now...like i said first world problems. With that said the have came out and said you'll be able to let friends borrow games wait for more at E3 or is that too hard?

2. Consoles have wifi connection. Every hotel I've stayed at has free wifi. Or you can just tether your phone.

3. They have already said they have a plan for certain people who are unable to do this. But the main problem is that you all are jumping to conclusions before anything is really concrete, instead of stepping back relaxing and waiting.

4. Yes you can buy and play used games. Microsoft already came out and said that but you might be paying a 5 dollar used game fee or such(who knows once again wait for E3). Then again if you can't afford it then maybe this hobby isn't for you.

You are panicking and rioting before all the information has come out, is that getting through your head? It was a console reveal to show off the other features of the X1. Anything else game related was to be revealed at E3.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Austin Manning said:
Korten12 said:
I am still kind of hoping that Spartan Assault is some sort of expansion for 4... Or maybe a downloadable title?

New Single player + Halo 4 MP?
It's a twin stick shooter for windows 8 devices.
Source? Can't just claim that.

Edit: Nvm, saw it on Destructoid... Wierd...

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
staika said:
The Banjo-Kazooie game has piqued my interest but I am not going to get excited over it seeing what they did to the last Banjo-Kazooie game. As for the other ones none of them grab my interest that much, I'll wait to see but none of them sound ground breaking.
Oh, that's what BK is.
I thought they were going to have more Burger King games. Weird thing to boast about at e3 but nothing about this surprises me anymore.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Well if the Dead Rising thing is true I really hope it is not exclusive to Xbox One. I swear to god if the Xbox One gets exclusive shit for Dead Rising I am going to be so pissed, and then probably buy an Xbox One and feel really bad about buying it. Curse my love of that series.