Yahtzee's Last Stand

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
This is the official thread for "Yahtzee's Last Stand".

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/games/stonking_great/game/1-Yahtzee%27s+Last+Stand

Please tell us what you think of the game; use of the words "compelling" and "cinematic" are already assumed in your reviews.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Well, I'm glad SOMEONE made the game. Well done.

It's not the next Portal, but it's fun, and for a flash game, plays pretty well.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
I think that allowing the player to click the mouse button to fire and mabey have up to 3 stars on screen would make the game better. I also found the combining of mouse and keyborde kind of confusing for a browser game.

Trotgar

Sep 13, 2009
I like the game, but I would like Yahtzee's eyes to be white, with black silhouettes. That would give more of the "OH SHIT" factor.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
That's good fun.
I can't help it... it's compelling. damn you ENN! :p
But yes, That is a worthy game, and well made.
My congratulations to the chef creator.

wait... is this one the winner?

lonelydays17

Nov 3, 2009
yes. I couldn't really stop playing the game. it's WAY too fun (not "Portal" fun, but close).

It's incredibly well made and fun (about damn time!)

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Tee hee hee. A fun little game. ^^

3 quick points:
- The superpower is useless.
- How is Yahtzee going to stretch this into a full review...?
- I like the enemies and their individual attacks, but how come Batman is one of them? His game got a good review, Batman has no reason to slaughter Yahtzee. :p

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
It's a cinematic roller coaster that will keep you on the end of your seat through out the game

Definitely game of the year material

paddyfro

Oct 2, 2009
loved it! super short, controls are easy to pick up, fast paced enough to not out wear its welcome!

p.s. loved the losing commentery

Nova5

Interceptor
Sep 5, 2009
Pretty fun, though the repetitive nature of the game starts to get to you after a bit.

And yeah, the special power takes way too long to charge to be of use.

Edit: Suppose I should add that the character animations for attacks and all were quite impressive, and the game didn't eat the hell out of my Mini-HP's CPU as some of the submissions did. Good job on that end, man.