You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Shouldn't be too much of a problem. Hell, I could probably travel back to just after I got on whichever plane/ship stranded me there and pretend I missed my departure.

Also, free accommodation and travel for life!

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
I'm sure he'd break down crying, demanding that he get to see his mother and acting petulant whether I consoled him or not. He'd then beat my head inwards while I slept just for the sheer sociopathic thrill it'd give him. He's like that. >_>

Kruxxor

Jan 18, 2009
I shall spend my last few days....

Being the God of the New World!

Also, I might be able to survive if I take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
Seeing as how my avatar is a bumbling, dopey cartoon version of myself and seeing as how I squat about survival techniques, not very well, likely.

He'd end up hilariously injuring himself trying to find food, while I would end up pulling out my own hair in annoyance before I began to consume my own toenail clippings out of desperation.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
"Jack to base, I need a Vertibird pickup ASAP. Zero in on my signal, over."

Rather well, I would imagine.

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
I'd be stuck on an island with my elvish LARP-character? Nice. Seeing as he is a wood-elf, we'd probably be fine, eventually build a raft and start our adventures as a comical racial-stereotype cop duo. (Racial as in human-elf that is)

McPulse

Mar 23, 2011
I would crump and Bertolt would look on approvingly at the unexpectedness of these developments. Then he'd break the fourth wall and we'd escape!

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Stuck on a desert island with Amuro Ray? Wait a minute, I saw this episode; it was called Doan's Island, and it got cut out of the American broadcast because the creator of the show randomly decided he didn't like it almost 30 years after the fact.

Getting back on topic, I don't know, try to get a message to the Federation/AEUG/Londo Bell/ whatever unit Amuro is working with, and get off the island?

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
well since my companion is a ranger, he could scavenge for food. bad news is that if help ever did arrive, drizzt would be killed for being a drow and id be guilty by association

Death916

Apr 21, 2008
well i think death with a sniper could either hunt for us, or use some undead magic to get us out of there

Alarieliia

Mar 18, 2011
Stuck with Miri....well I'd use her omni-tool and the Normandy SR2 would send a shuttle to pick us up.

Edit: Stupid typos are stupid. XP

Debirufisshu

Oct 5, 2010
A smug looking cat? I sense there woiuld be a terreble coconut accident ater the charm wears off and it keeps trying to eat me