You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
Yeah; I'd say us people with flying avatars of awesomeness pretty much have this one covered.

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
Well at least I won't be cold! I could then get him to make a huge signal fire! I'll be fine... I hope!

Apr 21, 2009
We'd hunt for meat to cook on the grill - not with heavily pollutant charcoal, not with that bastard-gas butane, but with safe and efficient propane. That way you taste the meat and not the heat.

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
let's we would build a epic tree house (and boats) then keep on coming back to hang out

Doctor Infinity

Apr 5, 2010
Seeing as there would be no other technology on the island for him to hoard, I'm pretty sure he'd kill me for my watch.

azukar

Sep 7, 2009
So... I'll have something to eat, at least. :p

I'd prefer to have my Giant in the Playground avatar (Meta Knight) - he might be nice enough to fly us both away.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
These threads are so damn dull to me due to my avatar, but I'll just have to say what I always do; He wouldn't give a damn. I'd end up trying to eat him.
Reckon I'd survive for three days.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
In these cases I wish I had some hot chick in my avatar but right now I only got my invisible imaginary friend, lovely.
I'll just sleep while he comes up with an idea how to get out of there.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
My avatar, Eli would probably keep using me for blood to survive whilst I waste away and eventually die. In fact, Eli would probably just fly away or hibernate, leaving me to my own devices.

darklinkjf

Jan 13, 2007
My Avatar? The one to the left of me and below my user name? Awesome.
First order of business, settle in.
Next order of business, populate the island.

LegoDudeGuy

Young punks, get off my lawn.
Jun 9, 2010
MY avatar would take itself apart and use the leftovers to make shelter.

Then pull a Minecraft and dig randomly to the center of the earth for diamonds and build a huge ass mine-cart roller coaster.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Everything dead on the island becomes our grand army and aids us in conquering the island (and the rest of the world, of course).