You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

darkapothem2000

Mar 11, 2010
"Sweet fat sow of Moscow! What ah ya sayin, mon? We be trapped on dis island for HOW LONG? Well, don't worry, I'll send an Official Rescue Request to the Central Bureaucracy, and then once the return forms are signed, notarized and faxed in triplicate we should be rescued within three to six weeks!"

**MEANWHILE**

"Good news, everyone! I've just finished my latest invention! It's a device which can take any set of input coordinates and create a shift in the dimensional fabric of spacetime encompassing that area, effectively speeding time inside that area! For instance, if we see that deserted island over in the distance there... Hoo ah hum, ah yes, there we go, and... Huzzah! Time is now faster on that island by an approximate ratio of three to six weeks to one-hundred to five-hundred years! I call it the Lagnifyier."

"Fascinating, professor. But exactly what kind of practical applications would this device have?"

"Practicawhah?"

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
Short but painless. Antifreeze is an excellent poison, it tastes sweet and you just fall asleep and never wake up.

After I've searched the island for hidden rum stacks, of course.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Well since my avatar is two people, specifically Sephiroth and Kefka, I'd be screwed because one would cry for his mother the whole time and the other would probably destroy everything including me...

Mezzo.

Nov 19, 2009
DeadSp8s said:
Mezzo. said:
DeadSp8s said:
Mezzo. said:
DeadSp8s said:
I'll put my hat over my face, lay in the sand, and take a nap in the sun. Isaac isn't letting anything touch us.
Dude, a total of one person out of some 10 or so people he's been near have survived being near him.

What chance do you have?
Oh yea.....well, ummm....being a necromorph doesn't seem so bad.
It doesn't.

Until Isaac hacks off your limbs of course.
Well, can't you kill the king necromorph and all the other necromorphs will turn back into humans?
Sure. Meanwhile, We have infinite oil, and there's finally world peace.

ScumbagEddie

Mar 29, 2011
Scout Tactical said:
I'm feelin' pretty good about this. We both have wilderness survival skills and can handle ourselves in dire situations. If we can find a way to make fire, we could potentially live years with no company at all except ourselves and a blood-faced volleyball named Wilson.
True survivalists can make fire by rubbing their brass balls together. Just saying...

mik1

Dec 7, 2009
Day 1
Awkward getting to know each other conversation.

Day 2
get my cool arm blade thingys

Day 3
Upgrade Attack

Day 4
Walk turtle pace to other island

Day 5
Get murdered by marauders.

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Good thing I have a flying silver-surfer rip-off who will obey my every whim and command, if not because he's a butler then because I SUMMONED HIM FROM MY UNCONSCIOUS MIND.

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
considering the fact that she has flying pumpkins we could just fly off the island :p if not then we could play a few "games" for a while or go hunting for fish.

Sould1n

Jan 23, 2011
Well my companion can fly though that would kind of spoil the fun of being on an island. We'll just say that the next island is too far for her to fly to.

Going with her flight once again means she can reach fruit in high places. Being a witch she can manipulate the weather so it will be sunny when we need to gather and raining when we need water. Though weather magic was often considered a multi-witch task and that would drain of her energy. Thus my role would be too protect her when she's resting and keep watch thanks to my insomnia.

Yeah, unless there is very little fruit and/or animals on the island I think me and my witch would survive quite well.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
BONK!BONK!BONK!BONK!
at least we would have a club to catch food with!
Other than that it,s going to be a very VERY long time.