You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Day 1: My avatar flies away.

Day 2: I do survival stuff.

Day 3: Avatar returns with food and party supplies, followed by a boat full of friends.
-Night 3: We party

Day 4: Everyone leaves by boat

Randomorific

Feb 24, 2011
Well I could sharpen an edge to cut things with... erm and it would make a nice flag pole if I could build a raft I suppose. Oh when I make a camp I can put it in the ground at night to stop animals getting to me, other than that I suppose I could hope my nice sign post acts as a beacon for the eagles or something.
Oh who am I kidding a signpost???? Even with Gandalf on it, I'm screwed

Decy19

Apr 15, 2009
... i think you can fathom what would happen if i was trapped on an island with death. infinate food.

ScumbagEddie

Mar 29, 2011
Well, according to the Ultramarines Movie, Chaplain Carnak was able to survive a really long time while under attack by Chaos Space Marines with nothing more than an idiot with a book for company. We might do ok haha.

Realistically, I'd end up questioning his belief structure and he'd call me a heretic, tell me to repent, and then shoot me.

Disturbed-Hell

Shas'la
Mar 18, 2010
If a BOS paladin can survive in the Capital Wasteland, then a tropical island with un-irradiated water, non-mutated animals and cooler temperatures would be a breeze. Plus he would probably be able to make a radio out of parts of his power armour. So no problem here... provided he doesn?t think I?m with the Enclave.

Lekonua

Mar 25, 2009
Leko, the robot whose head is rotating in my avatar, would design some sort of hovercraft using the available materials on the island so we could escape.

Assuming you mean exactly as my avatar appears, then his head would dictate instructions for me to follow, mess up, and get us both killed in an island-shattering atomic explosion.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Well, Raging Raven could probably fly me back to the mainland, but Ocelot would betray me and leave me stranded.

Squidden

Nov 7, 2010
Me and Giraffey would learn to adapt to the wilderness. I would create a coconut-husk saddle to use to ride him and we would conquer the fuck out of that island.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Looking for food and water, surviving and probably getting him to teach me martial arts!

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Lets see, a short state alchemist who is able to transmute without a transmutation circle and as part of his training spent 1 month on a deserted island...i think I'll be fine.

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
It would be very interesting being stuck with what I'm assuming will be a floating fractal. Potentially, I could walk through it to the mainland, but because that is very silly, I'd probably look for a sharp rock, look for a stick, bind them together with a rope-like material and start cutting down trees to make a raft.

Edit: Wait, do I see a house in that picture?

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
dex-dex said:
may I say that your avatar is AWESOME in so many ways!

but to be on topic, I would say yeah my days are short!
Why thank you and I like your avatar as well.

And that Nue steak had a strange taste to it. It would taste one way then become another; kind of like when you drink a Dr. Pepper and you're thinking about Coke (or Sunkist). Except it happened constantly.

SupabadMan

Feb 26, 2010
Smoke weed until we're rescued, then deprive the island of all it's food.

Wouldn't go down any other way.