You are a Pirate, Whats your ship called?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I would call mine the Amy.

Why? cause its a feminine name, and full of culture and class. Just cause I'm a Pirate doesnt mean to have to be a low brow sea rat. I could be like Black Bart.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
The Falcon Punch

My flag would be the falcon made when Captain Falcon does that move, with a Benelli M4 and Colt M4 crossed in the background.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
My ship would be the Seraphim. My jolly roger would be a skeletal six-winged angel holding two swords.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Pelgrims said:
The Litany of Fury!
Death to the False Emperor and his lackey's!

OT: For me it would be "Curze's Blade". It's a Battle Barge in midnight blue and bronze and it's jolly roger would be the Nostramoian winged skull against a black background. Our battle cry of course would be "We have come for you!"

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
The Bane of Ecclesia. It's short, has a nice fantasy ring to it, and it's classy! No rude, disgusting, swashbucklers on my crew. Only some of the most refined mercenaries and privateers.

Uncreation

Aug 4, 2009
shitoutonme said:
Well, I don't know about me personally, but seeing as we're on the internet, I imagine a number of pirates would name their ship Demonoid.
Yeah. Either that or The Pirate Bay. :D

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
The Nightmare Child. Flag would be simply a black Flag with a giant blood-dripping Maw on it :3

Cookie if you get the reference.

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
My ship would be called the (Poincair' dessio......
Actually that's Captcha's ship.

My ship shall be named Artel Viven
...Because I couldn't think of anything and let Viven name it...
However, the flag shall be a red cat-eye with the Geass symbol imprinted on it surrounded by a golden aura....
Brain, what did you just do with that flag?

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
The Silent Echo. Skull with vampire fangs dripping blood. Same colors as the Jolly Roger besides the blood being red.

Snowpact

He is the Walrus
Oct 15, 2008
My ship is called 'Der Untergang'.

(Seriously, my friends and I owned a sailboat called just that. It was awesome.)

SuperNova221

May 29, 2010
HMS Caal-Shto

Edit: Or maybe "Rancor" Possibly "Sajuuk's Wrath" Whatever I'd chose, would be from Homeworld.

Memor-X

Oct 3, 2010
The Crimson Rose, not only would it be coloured blood red but imagine the humility of my enemies when they get their asses kicked by as ship with a giant Rose on it's sails