You are a villain

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
I would use time travel to shoot them in the head twice at the same time with the same bullet at different angles, so that they couldn't prove I did it in court.

TophatEmperor

Feb 12, 2012
i would kill the Hero with only one thing needed...

Shoot him into space and then lock target and fire the Death Star like Lazer at his face

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
I will tickle people until I induce heart attack. I will be known as the Red Feather. Batman may also beat me up at some point.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
female: Shrink them to 3 inchs and give them to a young child. that or keep them in jabs they can't escape from.

male: Shrink them to 1 inch and place them in a prianha filled tank.

Seanfall

May 3, 2011
Find his one weakness (cause that's how most heroes work). And then kill him after turning said weakness into a weapon. Of if it can only be used to remove his powers, shoot him in the face. No 'i have you now' no explanations about my plans just straight up shoot him in the face. And then TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

M. Bison: OF COURSE!

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
Just a simple bullet to the brainpan. No monologues or elaborate traps, no prisoners, no chance for a last minute rescue/escape. I'd like to think that I'm genre-savvy enough to make an effective villain.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
-Samurai- said:
Vanbael said:
Strap said protagonist to a table and activate a death laser that slow moves up from the bottom of the table and suddenly activate the hidden spikes in the table driving one right through his head. Then I do the cliche monologue about how the world will be mine to the dead body.
Don't forget to explain your evil plans in great detail, because there's no way that shiny belt he's wearing, or that mirror in his pocket, will allow him to escape before the spikes come out.
Just remember to only fill him/her in on your plans after you've already executed them, so when he/she/it declares they'll stop you, you can crush their will to win by pointing out that you already finished your masterstroke.

Jun 7, 2010
Fwee said:
I would use time travel to shoot them in the head twice at the same time with the same bullet at different angles, so that they couldn't prove I did it in court.
Wai...what? I mean, good idea but how would you do that? Surely the bullet could only be fired once?

OT: I wouldn't, i'd tell him every single little detail about my plan.

And then i'd cut his limbs off, tear his tongue out of his mouth, burn his ears off, gouge out his eyes, saw off his nose and permanently paralyse him.

And the icing on the cake? I'd heal him up, and send him back to his superiors. Then they'd know not to fuck with me and while they tried to guess my next attack and try to piece together the bigger picture behind my actions they'd have all the answers in a sack of flesh in a hospital bed that can't see, hear, taste, touch, move or smell let alone divulge a single piece of information.

The only part that needs to be decided is when i tell them that he knows everything, before or after they euthanise him?

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
Execute, Shot to the back of the head. Delivered personally. Corpse hung from the front of MI6 or CIA building. Thank you.

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
I'd have a thug cripple him, tie him to a chair, keep him at gun point and make him or her watch as I unleashed my evil scheme. Because honestly, you just want to rub that kind of thing in people's faces. Although first I'd have some henchmen check every. single. inch of his person before hand.

Hexadeximal

Jan 28, 2011
Have an agent stick a bomb under his shiny Asten Marten and let him take care of himself. No need to get my hands dirty.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Point a gun at my enemy's head and shoot him right then and there.

No grand speech, no slow deathtrap that he can escape from; just a gun and a bullet.

Adam McKeitch

Mar 14, 2011
Stick a bomb under his chair, but make ALL the wires blue.

Or failing that, I'd become an anti-hero by digging up dirt on the supposed protagonist. Who would've thought >hero name here< was a serial killer?

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Nuclear suitcase. Hidden in a shack in the middle of nowhere. Then tip off his agency/associates/Gotham City police that that is where I am.

*boom*

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I'd use my Security/Death Squad to make the good guy's death look like an auto-erotic asphyxiation accident while my PR department plant evidence that the good guy was a sexual deviant (bestiality, necrophiliac, pedophile etc.) and a criminal (extortion, embezzlement, hate-crimes).
And once the public thoroughly despises the now-dead good guy, I'd spread word around the surviving heroes that the same thing will happen to them if they ever so much as look in my direction the wrong way.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
I wish I could do otherwise but I'm sure unseen forces would make me put him in a slow moving death trap and leave him totally unguarded while he's still alive.

danm36

Feb 25, 2009
Line my air vents and many corridors with Lanthanum-155. Position mannequins in guard uniform in the irradiated corridors. My scientists and guards will use only particular corridors without radiation.. When the 'hero' tries to break the neck of a 'guard', they will trip a sensor, closing blast doors and start the playing of a radiation warning. Wait.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
by being better then they are and not being a smug ass about it till AFTER they are dead

'talk shit after you win' basicly