you are allowed to delete one website

oZode

Nov 15, 2011
I am having a hard time picking between Fan Fiction.net, Deviant art and Tv Tropes.

Monkeybald

Nov 13, 2010
Hard to choose between Newgrounds, 4chan, or Facebook.

There's probably some evil giant of a website that deserves deletion more though. Can't think of it right now.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Hookah said:
Wherever bronies came from. That place.
You mean 4chan.

So... kind of like stomping a dandelion that has already created miles of white field. Kind of a waste of a universal web delete button.

I wouldn't force out anyone expression on the internet, but if I ABSOLUTELY had to delete SOMETHING, it would probably be encyclopedia dramatica. That place is mean-spirited, AND monstrously unfunny.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Facebook, definitely Facebook, just watching as people lost their shit over nothing would be awesome, some may actually break free and become productive again, the rest will just mindlessly switch to Google+

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Rex Dark said:
That website of the Westboro Baptist Church.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/
Yes, that one.
But god probably does hate ciggarettes! I mean, they cause health problems and stuff! :p

OT: I would take down Wikileaks, once and for all! I hate Julian Assange and everything he stands for...

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Google without hint of hesitation. Would be great to watch so many people go back to being inept and moronic because they rely on a single half assed search engine to solve their problems and answer their questions. Would be like watching cave men trying to figure out how to operate a bic lighter seeing them try to get along without google.

Hell if nothing else it would be good to get rid of a company trying to claim brand recognition over the entire internet.

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011
I'm surprised no one's said this but Bing.com. Its inferior to google in every way and I hate it when I boot up my school's computers and theres Bing.

Seriously, fuck Bing.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
dobahci said:
henritje said:
I would pick 9gag they steal every good thing from 4chan
There are good things from 4chan?
4chan created allot of meme,s and is one of the few places on the internet where you are completely anonymous. for better or for worse.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
GriffinStallion said:
i was going to say 9gag and anyone that likes it, but then i realised they would return to their original sites and infect us all with their elitist, unfunny, overused cancer
most of them would end up on 4chan and get the ever loving shit trolled out of them.
atleast I would hope.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Under the assumption that they can't COME BACK, I delete whatever site Anonymous congregates at so they're forced to bunk in with 4Chan.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Gonna have to go with 9gag, or FunnyJunk, or any other site that constantly steals content and then denies the thievery.

bean burrito

Jul 10, 2009
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
9gag. Sick of seeing overused memes everywhere.
At the risk of sounding like the grumpy grandpa, talking about "back in my day", but I have to agree. Remember when memes were subtle?

... yeah I guess me neither.