you are allowed to delete one website

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Weslebear said:
Use it to threaten the inhabitants of this site to stop being entitled elitist pricks.

Yeah they exist everywhere online but the concentration here is obscenely high, it's so fucking annoying because everything but the forums is fantastic on this site.
I thought about doing this (well, "doing") too. Eventually I decided deleting youtube would be funnier, though.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Probably that image website (I forgot the name) that show many shocking images like gore, sickening or stuff that make you want to puke.

Iron Criterion

Feb 4, 2009
OhJohnNo said:
Yeah, youtube, because I am honestly curious as to how hilariously batshit everyone's reactions would be.
Oh yeah, imagine the reaction videos to Youtube's deletion. Oh wait...

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
We made it this far in and nobody has mentioned Stormfront yet? I hope that's because it's been marginalized to the point of people not recalling how stupid it is. Still, that's what I would get rid of personally.

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
I'd probably burn Facebook to the ground.

But there's a small part of me that would rather burn Wikipedia to the ground, just to screw over students at all levels who use it as their only source of information and almost fear the idea of having to open a book or visit a library.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
I'd create my own website then delete it.
Because web censorship is WRONG. :V
Here we are fighting against laws like SOPA then we go all happy-smiley discussing which site we would take down.
Hypocrisy much?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Capitano Segnaposto said:
Scarim Coral said:
Probably that image website (I forgot the name) that show many shocking images like gore, sickening or stuff that make you want to puke.
EncyclopediaDramatica? Is that the one?
Oh man I had competely forgot about that site but no it wasn't that one (I'm not tempting to use my delete power on that one instead).
I think that site I was thinking of was more to design for those whose job is to examine murder and guresome corpse to stomach it more (but I could be wrong).

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
There's tons of those sites. The most popular probably being Rotten.com

OT: Encyclopedia Dramatica

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
l3o2828 said:
I'd create my own website then delete it.
Because web censorship is WRONG. :V
Here we are fighting against laws like SOPA then we go all happy-smiley discussing which site we would take down.
Hypocrisy much?
I don't think anyone in this thread is THAT serious about it : \

OT:

www.googel.com

because I have mispelled google waaay too many times and am sick of that "congratulations! you're a winner" recording.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Facebook, because it is destroying the internet. And better alternatives are available but no-one can be bothered to migrate. Or if I was feeling particularly sadistic, Google...the amount of chaos that would cause...