You are going to be killed by the last weapon you used in a game. How are you feeling?

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Well I suppose that would be the bare fists of a Space Marine, not feeling to good, not good at all...

CheesyGrin1992

Mar 14, 2011
My baseball bat full of nails from Dead Island? Ah, I wish I hadn't had to restart. At least my favourite machete would have been quick.

This is going to be very, very painful.

KnightOfHearts

May 24, 2011
Dantes sword, Zeros Saber and Weskers Fist (Their all on my current team for marvel vs capcom)

How am I feeling?
Pretty distressed actually :(

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
well i have been playing deus ex HR, so either i have just been punched in the face an im now knocked out. Or if that doesnt count i have just been killed with a crossbow. at least it was a cool weapon.

gonzo20

Dec 18, 2008
hooray i get to be killed by a wood chopping axe from dead island by a chinese women! i hope she just decapitates me so its quick

Kakemonster

Baron von Münchhausen
Jun 1, 2011
Machine pistol to head after being stunned (Deus Ex: Human Revolution). Quick and painless I gues, but a bit boring.

deth2munkies

Jan 28, 2009
Technically, the last weapon I used was a laser cannon from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but considering I only did that after quicksaving and being bored, I guess it'd end up being a frag grenade to the face.

At least I wouldn't last long.

M4t3us

Oct 13, 2009
Hmmm, the Joker RFP9 Pistol from APB:R, oh well at least I'll make the guy work for the kill! XD