You are going to fight to the death. Pick 3 people to fight by your side?

llew

Sep 9, 2009
if i had to go for fake characters i'd go for 1) DMC3 Dante, 2) DMC3 vergil, 3)the COLE TRAAAAAIIIN :) but if i had to go for real people i'd probably say 3 of my best mates who all kick ass and work well together :p

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Real:

Jet Li
Bear Grylls
Chow Yun Fat

Fiction:

Commander Shepard
Duke Nukem
Goomoonryong (The Breaker)

llew

Sep 9, 2009
Lucas_90 said:
If by 'fight to the death' you mean keep fighting until I die, then I choose...
Ellen Page, Caitlin Stasey and Otis Taylor, because if I'm going down, by god am I going down with 2 gorgeous girls and awesome music.
cant fault you for that :p but fight to the death is fight until one side is brutally destroyed by the other so you have a chance of survival

snide_cake

Nov 29, 2009
Deadpool, Alex Mercer and Ezio Auditore would be my three people of choice... my own personal army to take down whoever was trying to fight me to the death :p

Frontastic

Aug 3, 2010
1. Hit-Girl
2. Alice (from the Resi movies)
3. Liam Neeson

(PS everyone who said Legion, I love you all)

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
Duke Nukem, Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors games), and Jin Kazama (Tekken 3-6). We shall be unstoppable!

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
The 25-man Heroic encounter of The Lich King in ICC. (After 15 minutes he hits his enrage timer and whoever's coming at me's completely screwed), a Brumak from Gears of War and a Thor from Starcraft 2.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
Sephiroth
Noble 6/Any space marine I deem awesome (I'm looking at you Shepard)
A genie to imbue us with magical powers

If I could pick a 4th I would pick Cyborg-ninja Raiden

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Two people who survive what would kill anyone else, and one who is just plain awesome:

ilikepie59

Dec 4, 2008
Alex
Chelsea
Kieran

Probably my 3 friends most likely to be awesome in a fight.
I know not picking well known people kinda ruins the fun, but I'd definitely pick them (even if it means we die quicker than if I had picked pros)