You are killed by the last weapon you used in the last game you played.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
The Pyro's Backscratcher?

Well, my back is kind of itchy... OH MY GOD AAARRGGH!

Samuel Evans

Mar 16, 2011
I guess I was killed by the Geth Pulse Rifle from ME2 with cryo rounds... So was I shot to death or frozen and then shattered?

easternflame

Cosmic Rays of Undeadly Fire
Nov 2, 2010
I get killed by the plasma launcher from Halo. So yeah, I get hit and have to wait for my death, GREAT

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Level 3 Polar Star?

I dunno...It'd probably have taken a while. Easily long enough to fight back. Then again, Quote is a little too fast to pretty much anything to actually hit...

Turbowombat

Apr 23, 2008
I am killed by a Golden AK47 from Farcry 2. Unless you count the vehicle I used to run over a Zebra as a weapon, in which case I'm run down by an SUV. In the current political climate neither of those seem particularly unlikely ways to go.

Level 7 Dragon

Typo Kign
Mar 29, 2011
Murdered by a flaming arrow though the head. Before igniting my soft helpless body it inserted it's sharp edge in to my skull crushing everything that stands in it's way, later burning every living cell in to oblivion. Auch!

Gotta love TF2.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
i killed something with a wooden sword in minecraft....so i guess im getting beat to death with a stick basically. Lame. lets hope whoever wields it is at least strong enough to crush my skull in one hit.